Part 62 : For Me, My Feelings For Nandini Is More Important Than Anything.

When M6 and others entered their house, they were welcomed by their favorite person. Their Amms. Technically she is grandmother of Nandini, Rishab and Abhimanyu only she loved everyone of M6 dearly. She was that guiding light to everyone. Everyone loved her dearly, she was strict fro sure, but she is sweet too... She has this amazing quality of  understanding others conflict easily.

Anyway, everyone was elated to see her after so many days... She too was looking forward to see her grandchildren together. And above all she wanted to meet Rishab, the soul reason for her arrival is the news of her smaller grandson being ill.

"How are you feeling now Rishab kanna?"

Amms asked Rishab after their initial greetings and everyone settled in the living room including Nyonika too. Rishab just nodded his head while clinging to Amms. Amms smiled lightly before kissing his forehead. After this everyone fell into a light conversation which was broken by ringing of Amayra's phone. She excused herself to attend the call then came to them with a worried look making everyone alert.

Aryaman : Kya hua Ami? All okay?

He asked worried.

Amayra : Woh, thoda problem hai. (To Zubin) Sir, you are needed in the office, Even though you postponed the meeting the investors are not ready, i think you should talk to them.

Abhimanyu : But why should postpone? You guys can conduct the meeting now too na...

Zubin : No, Abhi... Aaj nahi... Rishab sirf abhi hospital se wapas aayi hai, and i too want to spent time with him na...

Nandini : But...

She was cut off by Zubin.

Zubin : Nandu, kaha na meine... Mere chotte bhai ki tabiyath theek nahi the, He is more important for me that some business deal.

He said in a stern tone not giving others any chance to say anything before walking away talking on the phone.

Amms : (Looking at Zubin) Woh bacha kitane ache se aap logon ki khayal rakh raha hai... Aap log bahot lucky hai...  I am tension free about you guys because he is with you..

She said with a sweet smile.

Shanno : Aap sahi kah rahe ho Amma...

After this family spent the whole day together with a beautiful smile on their face. In the evening Amms left with Shanno and Venketesh saying she is not habituated to stay in mansions and all, which is not at all a good bahana, but everyone know that hiw stubborn she is in such cases. She has never stayed in Mmannat Mansion reason still unknown to M6, every time they hope that she will stay with them but every time she leave with Shanno and Venketesh. But apart from that their day was really awesome.

After 3 Days....

In this 3 days there so many things happened. Rishab and Dhruv is getting better. Nyonika went back to Malhotra Mansion, even though M6 said that she could stay there till she wants but she let downn the offer saying she has to face her problems and can't run away from it... Amms is still staying with Shanno and Venkitesh. Fab5 almost accepted MaNan, CaVya and MukBhi.... DhruLia ka gaadi toh ab bhi slow motion mein chal raha hai... Zubin ka meeting ache se gaya... And Malhotra's banged the project, So Amets group and Malhotra industries are partners now. They still working on some paper works then it will be official. In between this M6 girls are thinking of a way to make ZuMayra realise their feelings while M6 boys were on some serious discussion about something  of which the girls has no idea about.