Part 20 : I Think She Is Perfect For Him

Sexena Mansion @ 8.00 pm

Harshad come and knock at Alia's room...

Alia : come in

Harshad : (while coming in) hey Alia.... Are you busy now?

Alia : no bhai.... Kya hua? Kich kaam hai?

Harshad : nothing iys been a while we spent time together... So thought to talk to you....

Alia : its good that you got some time for me as now a days you were so busy that you didn't even come home at nights too....

She said sadly....

Harshad : aisa nahi hai Alia...

Alia : phir kaisa hai bhai.... Did you realised we didn't interact from past two three days... Not even in college.... You just droped a message saying Alia i will not come home today.... And thats it....

She was in the verge of crying... Seeing her Harshad immediately take her in a tight hug....

Harshad : i am sorry Alia.... I know i am hurting you... But i have never intented to.... Sorry.... Please forgive me...

After hearing him Alia too hugged him toghtly and started sobbing.... Harshad ruffle her hair to calm her...

Alia : (still being in the hug) i forgive you... And i am sorry too... I too ignored you sometimes na...

She said cutely Harshad smiled and kissed her temple lovingly.....

Harshad : so how about a night ride?

Alia : awsome idea... Just give me 10 minutes i will be ready....

After 10 minutes they met at living room... They went for a night ride , eat icecream at midnight, talk to eachother, in one word sibling had a beautifil night after a long time.... But Alia didn't said about her breakup with Manik to Harshad as she still think that Harshad want to break Fab5....

Abandoned house @ 12.00 am

Soha : we can't let that happen guys.... Just do something

Nandini : soha just don't panic..... Think first...

Kaira : what about calling police...

Maddy : i will call them.....

Aryaman : hey i will call media... They shouldn't escape...

Kaira : thats right....

Maddy : they are on their way...

Abhimanyu : but we don't have much time..... They already take evry girls inside the truck...We have to do it in our way..... Just get ready..

All nodded and wear their masks.....