Part 69 : Manik, Are We Seriously Going To Attend A Lecture Now?

Heya guys....

I am so so happy. You know why? If not see this

 You know why? If not see this

201k Reads and 18k votes. Thank you so much all of you to staying with this story till now. It means a lot. ❤

And another thing is our new story cover.

This is my birthday gift by Didi Jaan.amaya_kashaf. Thank you so much didi jaan.❤❤

And yes it is made by _khusiyaan_ di❤❤

______________________________________

Mannat Mansion @ 7.45 A.M

Kaira: So something surely did happen.

Kaira said after hearing Soha about yesterdays happenings with ZuMaira.

Soha nodded her head with a small smile and consciously avoiding eye contact with anyone so that no one understands her inner turmoil. She has done a good job with her makeup that no one gets to see her dark circle around her eyes or so she thought.

Navya: so now we have to think about the further plan. They are not gonna think about each other without a push.

Nandini: No Navi, I think we should have some time to process everything. If we pressure them more it will only adversely affect our whole hard work. and knowing Zubin he has already started lashing out on his poor employees.

Nandini said while pointing at Zubin who was barking orders over the phone making others chuckle.

They were disturbed by the beep sound of Navya and Nandini's phone at the same time.

Navya: Nyo ma ki message hai, jaldi college and ko kah raha hai.

She said reading her message then looked at Nandini.

Nandini: (Frowning) same. Kya his hoga?

Navya: no idea, but let's get going. Bye guys.

Kaira: Don't forget about the hospital visit.