Part 16 : It is not love

A park @ 12.30 am

Alia and Dhruv are sitting on a bench.

Dhruv : Alia its been more than 15 minutes we are sitting here. Just tell me what do you want to say. Why are you so silent?

Alia : (after taking a long breath) Dhruv i.... I want to tell.. Tell you somet....something.. But ... But promise you will hear me out without judging me. Please

Dhruv : hey... Hey. Alia just relax ohk. Just relax. Just close your eyes and take deep breath

Alia did as Dhruv said

Dhruv : are you ohk now.

Alia nodded.

Dhruv : first of all Alia. We are friends. So a froend will never judge the other one. So you can tell me anything... Ohk ( he said.while givind her,his ever so cute smile)

Alia nodded her head and said

Alia : Dhruv

Dhruv : yes.... Bolo

Alia : It is not love

Dhruv gave her a confused look

Alia : Dhruv that day when i got to know ki you were having some fellings towards Nandini. I..... I was just misleading you Dhruv. Meine sirf itna socha ki agar you guys will be together then Manik will come back to me.

Dhruv : Manik will come back to you matlab?

Alia : we broke up Dhruv. That day when Manik came to know that i was the one who send the goons behind Nandini. That day it self he brock up with me.

Dhruv : so you just thought to use me. (he said with a stern tone)

Alia : (frantically) Dhruv aisa... Aisa nahi hai.

Dhruv : phir kaisa hai Alia.

Alia : believe me Dhruv. Meine sapne main bhi nahi socha to use you. It was.... It was like i lost my mind. Mein kya kar rahe the. Woh mujhe hi pata nahi chala. It was.... It was like. I don't know Dhruv

Now she was crying palming her face. She was feeling guilty. And beyond that she was afraid of losing his friendship.

Alia : Dhruv.. I... I will do anything to gain your forgiveness. Please give me a chence Dhruv. Please... I beg you .... Please. Meri intantion nahi tha to hurt you. Mein kya karthi. Aaj tak koi bhi problem thi toh Manik was with me. He had take care of evrything. Jab ek din ajanak he distance himself from me toh i... I went mad. Koi nahi thi mujhe right or wrong ka different bataye. Isiliye mein yeh sab kar baitha....

Dhruv : toh ab aisa kya hua ki you decide to tell me eberything

Alia : Fab5..

Dhruv looked at her confusedly

Alia : aaj mere paas sirf Fab5 hi hai Dhruv. Mein Fab5 ko khona nahi chahti. Aaj jab i was telling you about love. I realised, love is not something which we can force on someone. Sayad mein yeh pahle hi jaan paati toh i wouldn't have lose Manik's friendship. Yes Dhruv Manik mujhe kabhi pyaar nahi kiya tha. He always tried to maintain our relationship. Par kabhi aisa  kuch naahi yha toh maintain kya karthi. Today irealised it Dhruv and i decided to tell you everything. Please believe me Dhruv i never intented to hurt you. But unfortunately i did the same. Dhruv i will do anything but please give a chance to our friendship please... Please....

She literally begged infront of Dhruv while crying historically. Dhruv just hugged tightly and cursed her hair

Dhruv : Alia (still hugging her) its ohk. Don't cry. Hamara friendship itna bhi weak nahi hai ki ham yeh choti si problem kelie alag ho jae.