part 7 : So the plan is on.

Ansh came to living room escorted by Navya with some files in his hand.

Aryaman : did you get all the information we asked for?

Ansh : yes sir. This files contain all the information about Rathoes.

Nandini : just brief it Ansh.

Ansh : yes ma'am. So Rathore industy started in 60's. virendra Rathore was it's founder. With his hardwork he got it to top 10. He was a man of ethics. He and Mr. Shekhar Malhotra was friends as well as business partners.

Soha : who is Shekhar Malhotra?

Harshad : Manik's grandfather.

Soha nodded her head understanding.

Ansh : so everything was going perfect until Mr.Shailesh Rathore, son of  Virendra Rathore take over the CEO position after his fathers death. He was involved in illegal business. When Malhotras got to know about it they withdraw their partnership as well as it got infront of media. Thats how Rathore industry started to collapse . Rathores were at the verge of bankurrupt. But a project which they got from a German company almost 7 years before saved them it. The German company was really impressed with the Rathores.

Maddy : do you have the details regarding the project ?

Ansh : yes sir (he said handling another file to Maddy and continued) sir,the Malhotras almost got the project then backed out at the last moment. That's how they got the project.

Navya : yeh kaise ho saktha hai. Jahan tak hamain pata hai it was Malhotras dream project. Then how could they back out at the last moment?

Ansh : no idea ma'am. But after this  lots of transactions are happening between Malhotras and Rathores.

Nandini : transactions matlab?

Ansh : as in properties. Aur they done projects collaboratively. And this helped them to gain the lost crefibility in the business field. And now they are relatives too.

Abhi : what relatives? yeh kaise?

Ansh : ( handling him a photo)
Mr. Rajeev Malhotra younger brother of Raj Malhotra is married to
Mr. Rathores younger sister. And now he too help him in those illegal activities. Sab jaanthe hai yeh lekin ab  Rathore top position mein hai. So koi use choon bhi nahi sakthe. He is dangerous

Nandini : that's interesting. But ham.bhi M6 hai. Aise kaise jaane doon usko.Agar insab ke peeche uske haath hai toh he has to face M6.kyun guys?

Everyone : ofcourse ( with a smirk)

Nandini : And thank you Ansh. you get all the information we asked for even more than that. Thank you so much.

Ansh : Aisa math bolo ma'am its my duty.

Navya : aise kaise ek thank you toh bantha hai Ansh.

Abhi : yes Ansh. And ab tum jaa sakthe ho.

Ansh nodded smilingly and left.

Nadini : Do you know him Harshad?

Nandini asked Harshad seeing him staring at the photo.

Hardhad : (nodding his head) yes he is the one who blackmailed me that day.

Everyone look at the photo then kaira said

Kaira : so he was the missing piece here. Par phir bhi Mrs.Malhotra ke weird behavior ke baare main hamein koyi clue nahi mila.

Maddy : saayad uska answer yeh insaan se hi mil sakta hai. Aur ek aur baat clear hai yeh sab us project se jude hue hai.

Soha : so ab karna kya hai?