Part 51 : Is She Navya's Twin.

Heya guys..

This update is dedicated to AmritaDhingra

Today is her happy happy birthday.

Wishing you a very happy birthday dear. May god bless you with all the happiness in this world. May all your wish comes true.

Stay happy always dear.

Love you lotts babe😘😘

...........................................................................

Mannat Mansion @ 9.30 A.M

Manik : (cupping her cheeks) I am sorry mom. Really sorry. For hurting you frim past 7 years. You have to go through a lot, just because of me. And you just gor hatred in return. Main hi aapka sabse bada gunegar ban gaya. Please mujhe maaf kardo mom. (i am your culprit. Please forgive me mom)

Nyonika : (nodding her head in no) nahi beta. It wasn't your fault. Aap woh believe kiya jo aapne dekha tha. I was the one to be blamed. I should have told you everything atleast. But i was afraid. What if he would have harm you. You are my world. Agar tumhe kuch hogaya toh? I can't even imagine that. I was selfish when it comes to you. And that only lead us here. You weren't at fault Manu.

She said everything in her mind.

Manik : Maa, maine galat kiya hai. (i have made a mistake) it is just your big heart that you are blaming yourself. So jo bhi zakhm mein aapko diya tha uske badle aapki zindgi main saari khushi bharna chahta hoon main. ( so i want to make your life fill with happiness to remove whatever hurt i have inflicted on you) you have suffered a lot Mom. Ab aur nahi. I will never hurt you anymore. And won't let anyone to hurt you too.

He said while wiping her eyes, with determination in his eyes. This only made Nyonika's eyes fill with happy tears. While Raj has a proud look at his face. He couldn't muster up the courage to ask forgiveness till now. But his son did it.

Nyonika : you are with me right. Then i don't need anything else. You are my happiness Manu. Please be with me. And i will be the happiest person in the whole world.

She said smiling through her tears. While others too had tears in their eyes. Manik just took her in another tight hug with a smile. His was happy to get back his Mom. But Nyonika's selfless nature was making him more guilty. But he know it is the time to act not blaming himself.

Nandini : Mujhe lagta hai ab mooh meeta karna chahiye. Kyun Nyoma?
( i think it is the time to eat sweets)

Nyonika gave her a bright smile at it and in an instant Navya brought her hand made Rasgulla.

Navya : so Nyoma and rakshas ji

And she got a glare from Manik.

Navya : i mean Manik, have it. Time to taste sweet. Saari kadvahat yaadon ko bhool jao aur khavo Navya's handmade rasgulla.