Part 68 : Just For Fun?

Zubin is driving the car as fast as he could. To where? He himself doesn't know. His eyes held rage. He was angry, mad even, but on whom? H doesn't know himself. Everything was perfect until that idiot dragged Amaira for a dance. Who the hell was he to drag her away from HIM? Just a mere friend of hers? Not only he dragged her away but danced with her closely. The way he made her laugh, it was irritating him to the core. She never laughed with him like that, why? These questions were killing him and that's why he dragged her with him and here now in this fast-moving car he knows she is scared. She is crying out of fear. But he has to vent out his pent up anger from the morning otherwise he will shout at her.

He stopped the car at a sudden brake when his phone rang continuously. He took a deep breath before gazing at Amaira who has closed her eyes with fear while tears rolled out of her eyes uncontrollably.

He answered the call as it was from Nandini.

Zubin: haa, we left. Yeah... She wasn't feeling well. Yeah, talk to you there. Bye.

He placed his phone back before turning the car and resuming the driving. This time with moderate speed. Drive was silent. Amaira was terrified with his behaviour while he's still trying to find the answers for his question.

Mukthi's Apartment @ 9.30 PM.

Mukthi entered the apartment and turned on the lights before sitting on the sofa in the living room with her head resting on the headrest with a tired look. A confused Abhimanyu was staring at her every move.

"Sorry"

Mukthi said all of a sudden making him surprise.

Mukthi: I shouldn't have dragged you like that.

Abhimanyu: Hey it's okay. But why did you do that?

Mukthi: why did you flirt with that girl?

She asked without answering his question.

Abhimanyu: Just For Fun?

That comes out more like a question rather than an answer.

Mukthi: Try this next time and I will show you who is Cabir's lady bheem.

She said with an angry girl.

Abhimanyu: okay okay. I surrender.

He said raising his hands before sitting beside her.

Abhimanyu: You stay here alone?

Mukthi: Yup. But I crash at Manik's or Cabir's most of the time. It's lonely here.

She said with a tight-lipped smile. Abhimanyu nodded his head before looking around.

Abhimanyu: It looks nice just to add some homely feeling.

Mukthi: It's just a shelter for me I am not at all attached to here. From the time I know, I was at boarding school or hostel. After coming back to Mumbai, I didn't feel like going to them(her parents). So I bought this place. Alia was the one who did the decoration. I never bothered with it.

Abhimanyu: why is that. Mukthi, I wanted to tell this from the moment I get to know you. You are a beautiful person inside out. But you just are being hard on yourself. It's not good. You have only one life if you are wasting it then what is the meaning of it.

Mukthi: Abhi, I never thought about it. For me, it's all about Music and Fab5.

Abhimanyu: You have music na, if you have music with you then what else you need to express yourself? Look Mukthi, I am telling you again. Don't waste your precious life. You know if we go out and look around you can see a lot of people who are suffering. Then you will understand that what you have gone through is nothing compared to others. Let's do one thing tomorrow we are going somewhere. You wanna tag along?

Mukthi: where?

Abhimanyu: Somewhere. Will you come?

Mukthi: I don't see why not.

Abhimanyu: It is fixed then after college come with Nandu and Navya. I will tell them.

Mukthi: sure.

She said with a small smile making him smile too.

Abhimanyu: I am starving. Much khane ko mileage?

Mukthi: I will order something.

Abhimanyu: order kyun? Yhan much nahi hai?

Mukthi: Well we planned on to go out right so I gave leave to the maid. And I don't know cooking. So that means no food.

Abhimanyu: Grocery toh hai na?

Mukthi: haa.

Abhimanyu: Then I will prepare something.

Mukthi: You sure?

Abhimanyu: sure. Tell me where is the kitchen?

Mukthi : There.

She pointed it to the left side.

Abhimanyu: okay then, you go freshen up. Tab tak me in dinner banata hu.

He said before going to the kitchen making her shrug her shoulder in amusement.

Mannat Mansion at 9.30.

Zubin's car entered the mansion and halt in the porch. He left the car as soon as the car came into a halt.

Amaira came out of the car leaving a sigh, which she didn't know she was holding from long. What happens to him. He never behaved like this. She has seen Madhyam and Abhimanyu's anger, heck even Aryaman's anger even though he rarely gets angry. But never in these years, she has known him she never seen him angry. Not even when he lost the deal because one of his well-trusted employees cheated him. He has calmly handled the matter. Then what happened now? No idea at all.

She slowly entered the house with a cautious step. What if he is still in the living room waiting to scold her. She can't handle that for now. Now all she wants to do is to take a relaxing shower and curl into her soft bed. That's it. She cautiously entered her room and bolted the door ever so silently as if its voice will wake up the sleeping tiger who is her boss.

But what they missed was Soha, who was in her balcony battling with her own emotions, and saw the whole thing where Zubin dashed into the house and Amaira's scared face making her suspicious of the whole ordeal.

______________________________________

Okay, that's all for today. Hope you guys enjoyed.

By the way, how are you guys? Online classes kaise chal raha hai? Meratoh class bhi start hua or exams bhi. *pout*

Anyway thanks to all who voted for the previous part. Especially

neha_satakshi
Rehana163
Pahalsinha
manumystery
sumani3456
avuthu
Mika172
Emmyrajput
Sindhuja101
RjRiya
priyamunmun
aliceambros
AmritaDhingra
Haritejashree
darkangel142111
Anulov
ElavKurdi
callsume
SophieNatalieJohnson
mansi0809
ASHAJYOTIP
karunakini
Ud0722
Arlin_fernando
Deadlyxillusi0N

Thank you so much, guys.

16/06/2020
Tuesday.