Part 53 : Welcome To The Gang Guys...

Mannat Mansion Terrace @ 8.00 PM

When Nandini entered the terrace, every youngsters were there, including Fab4. Senior Malhotra's are still in their room, trying to cope up with their pain. Here everyone has a relaxed nd happy smile and chatting with each other. But the only difference was ManRuv's silence and occassional glance at Harshad who was talking with Abhimanyu and Maddhyam. Their eyes hold longing as well as a determination to make everything perfect, which didn't went unnoticed by Nandini. while MukLya was interacting an over excited Kaira, Soha and Amaira. Who were all excited with tomorrows occassion, that is 'Rakshabandhan'. This day hold so many importance in their life. Especialy tomorrow the girl can make the boys do anything and everything they wish. And we can saw the start of their domination from the sulking look on Zubin, and the reason was, the girls has snatched his first love, his laptop from him. And he didn't had any other option other than hear Aryaman's blabberings about anything and everything. Especially about his oh so amazing dating experience. Yeah, so the girls were so excited.

Nandini took her seat beside Alia, and Navya too accompanied her who entered shortly after Nandini. While Cabir too took his seat beside Manik.

After sitting and passing a smile to Alia, who greeted her with a hi, she looked at Manik, who was already looking at her with a smile, making a pull stop to her mind which is almost reaching the assumption that Manik is angry at her. Seeing his smile, she decided to end her thoughts and concentrate on for what they all gathered here.

To make Rakhi's. From the begning the girls used to make hand made rakhi's for boys as taught by Shanno (chachi). And they love making Rakhi by themselves. As it give them the satisfaction that they have done something for their pyara sa bhai.

Aryaman : and that's how i escaped from that psycho. You can't understand bro, how these girls hide their sanki avatar in their dhai kilo make up.

He said with a dramatic sigh and he got hit by 4 flying cusion. Yeah, the girls are expert in it. While others couldn't control their laugh. No one in their sence will not say that dialogue when 6 girls are sitting beside them. And then it is Aryaman who is a magnet attracting all type of aafat to himself.

He looked at the girls who are glaring at him, he gave them a sheepish smile.

Aryaman : i wasn't talking about you guys. Hai na Zubi? 

He asked Zubin who just shrugged his shoulder making Aryaman curse him under his breath.

Aryaman : sach mein guys, Tum log toh meri pyaari si, cute si, sweet si...

Soha : bas bhi karo bhai, hamein ache se pata hai aap kya kaha tha.

She said with a huff.

Kaira : tu ruk, kal dikhati hoon tume.

Navya : chun chun ke badla legi Aru.

They threatened him, making him nod his head frantically in a no.

Aryaman : Nandu, mein sach mein tum logon ke baare mein nahi, meri ex girlfriend ke baare mein bata rahi thi.

He said pouting, making a puppy face at her. As if to coaxing her to for guve him. And she too was on a verge to forgive him, but...but...but..

Amaira : but tune toh girls bataya tha. So it will include us too.

She said with a duh tone making him sulk more.

Cabir : but kal kya special hai ki yeh itna dar raha hai.

Cabir intervene into the scene, being confused.

Nandini : woh kal rakshabandhan hai, us din yeh log has to do everything we ask. It is a ritual we does every year. Kal we girls have upper hand on everything.