Part 50 : If It Is A Dream, Then Don't Wake Me Up God. Please...

Heya guys..

It is 50th part of my story. I can't believe my story have completed half century. It is only because of you my beautiful readers. Thank you so much for being with me in this journey. You guys are my strength. Please be with me for the rest of our journey too.

Now back to the story

.................................................................................................................................................

Mannat Mansion @ 8.00 A.M

Kitchen

M6, Soha, Zubin, Amaira and Harshad was in Kitchen so engrossed in cooking

Yup. Cooking.

Did i told you they are great cooks. Nahi na. So let me tell you. They are great cooks. As they lived seperately from family in Mannat Mansion, and even in London they used to be like this. Not because they don't like to be with family. But because their family want them to be independent. When they told their family about thier descision their mothers was some what not sure about it. But Father's are veey much supportive as they do know their children's capability. But mother's hearts weren't that strong right. But when Amms said yes they didn't have any othet option at all. Their families helped them when they needed something in the begining. But then they themself denied it saying they are capable of managing their expenses.

Mannat was their dream and they acheived it two years before. With their own income. This Mansion has nothing to do with Amets Group. Even though Zubin too contributed to the house, but not using a single penny from Amets. It was his hard earned money which he saved to start up a business by himself.

Then you guys will be thinking what is Amets. It has an entirely different story. Will tell you in some other time.

(I love making you guys impatient with this suspences 😂😂)

Yeah so where was i?

Yeah so they build it according to their wish. Ofcourse they being 7 different individuals and hell stubborn it was very difficult to select the interiors. But then Navya came with an idea, that... Ohooo main bhi na i didn't even told you guys about what M6's careers.