Part 36 : Let's See Nandini Moorthy, You Will Fall For My Charms, Its A Promise

Space College @7.30 am

Stairs behind music wing

Manik : (intently looking at her) kyunki mujhe pata chal gaya ki mera yeh dil kya chahta hai.

Nandini : (trying to control her blush hardly) Really! Aisa kya chahta hai tumhare dil ne?

Manik : (casually) kuch hai... Par abhi kelie woh sirf mujhe janne kelie hai. Par ek baat batao, why are your cheeks are so red red?

Nandini : huh?

Manik : arey tumhare gaal itna laal kyun hai? Are you by anychance blushing Nandini? Haa?

Nandini : blu... Blush, main.. Main kyun blush karoongi?

She said palming her cheeks as if hiding her blushing cheeks from him.

Manik : (teasingly) haa woh bhi sahi hai. Then kya hua?

Nandini : (without realising) because... Because i am hot. (yaad hai na yeh dialogue?)

Manik : (screamed) whattttt?

Nandini : (still not realising) why are you screaming Manik?

Manik : what did you just said?

Nandini : (irritatedly) maine bataya nahi, pucha tha ki why are you screaming.

Manik : woh nahi uske pehle

Nandini : uske pehle ki i am...

And Nandini ki bati jali. She realised what the hell did she said. Her eyes widen in shock after registering her own words in her head and then she shut her eyes and squeezed it tightly hell embarressed. And lastly she looked at Manik with a cute pout.

Well for Manik it was a treat to watch her changing cute expression.

Nandini : (pouting) i didn't mean that.

Manik : mean what?

Nandini : that i am hot.

Manik : matlab you are not hot.

Nandini : aisa nahi hai.

Manik : matlab you are hot.

Nandini : aisa bhi nahi hai.

Manik : aise kaise aisa nahi hai. You fix something, are you hot or not? Matlab mujhe pata hai ki you are hot. But you should know it right, that You are hot or not. Par you toh already said you are hot. And then said you aren't. So i will be confused right.  So my queation was are you really hot or not?

Nandini : huh?

She looked at him all confused not knowing what to say. And thats it seeing her expression our Manik baba broke into the fits of laughter.

Nandini looked at Manik who was laughing at her started hitting him eith her small palms. While he tried to save himself from her hittings which doesn't really hurted him. But our Manik baba wasn't in a mood to stop his laughter.