Part 40 : She Is My Protector, She Is My Strength And She Is My Star.

Sexena Masion @ 9.30 pm

Harshad come back after shower getting rid of the flour. When he come back the NavNi were setting the dining table.

Harshad : tum log itni jaldi khana bana diya kya. Waise kya bana ya hai.

Navya : noodles.

Harshad : (frowning) noodles kyun?

Nandini : woh kya hai na Harshad you only played holi with flour. (Harshad glared at her which she as usually ignored) So kuch aur bana nahi paya. So fridge main sirf yahi tha. So

Harshad : ohk ohk... Come lets eat dinner.

Navya : pehle Alia ko toh bulao.

Harshad : she must have already had dinner.

Nandini : pehle poocho toh sahi Harshad.

Harshad : ohk.

He was going to call Alia when she herself come there.

Harshad : acha hua tum aa gayi. Come lets have dinner.

Alia : i have already had my dinner.

Harshad looked at NavNi as if saying. I told you already.

Alia : but i don't mind some noodles too.

This time NavNi looked at Harshad with the same look while Harshad shrugged his shoulders and settled in his seat and girls too took their seat. Navya served everyone. Even though Alia said she will do it herself but Navya didn't paid any heed to it and served Alia.

They have a peaceful dinner with the nok-jok  and the continuing banter between Nandini and Hasrshad. Alia really liked their cpmpany. And which amazed her was the three of their bonding. They were openly fighting as if they knew each other from ages. She too felt that her brother is happy. She saw him laughing whole heartedly after ages. She is so happy to see him being his old self with them. That carefree boy. She really wanted to thank these to girls to bring her bhai back.

The dinner ended in a happy note.

NavNi's room @ 10. 15 pm

NavNi was all set to sleep when they heared a knock on their door. Nandini opened the door and saw Alia standing there fidgetting with her fingers, showing how much nervous she is.

Nandini : Alia tum is vakth

Alia : can i come in?

Nandini : yeah sure.

Nandini give side for Alia to enter. Alia entered and give Navya a nervous smile.

Navya looked at Nandini and raised her eyebrow. Nandini too shrugged her shoulder confusedly.

Navya : (clearing her throat) hmmm... Alia tumhe kuch kaam tha?

Alia : woh... I... Main.. Arrghhh

She stammered very badly not knowing how to start the conversation. While coming here she has really practised what to say and how to say. Ofcourse she needed that practise. It is not at all easy fr her. Because she is going to apologise to NavNi for whatever she did to them.

Navya : hmmm... Alia first you sit ohk. Then we will talk.

She said and pointed to the bed. Alia too sit there still fidgetting with her fingers. While NavNi stood near the bed looking at Alia.

Nandini : Alia tum theek toh ho na. Kya hua. Itne tension main kyun lag rahi hai.

Alia : woh.. I want... Want to tell you that... That..