Part 60 : Don't Tell Me I Am Going To Be A Chacha Soon.

"And that's how they manged to piss off the hospital authority"

Nandini described the 'adventure' Cabir and Aryaman pulled at midnight to M6, Amaira and Chacha-chachi, once they came to the hospital making them laugh. Aryaman was still sitting there with a pout.

Soha : Seriously bhai, who will yell at midnight, that too on a hospital?

Asked Soha at her beloved brother, but only got met with silence.

Maddy : Nahi toh tum muh nahi band karta aur ab kyun muh band rakha hai?

Nandini : Hospital authority told the duo to not open their mouth while they are here.

She said trying to suppress her giggle.

Abhimanyu : God, tum sach mein silent rehne wala hai kya, like whole time. That's gonna be interesting then.

He said while laughing.

Aryaman huffed and looked at other side making others erupt in another set of laughter.

Shanno : Okay, ab bas, ab koi meri bache ki mazak nahi udayedi.

She said ruffling his hair. He gave her a cute smile before hugging her and showing his tongue at the rest of the gang making them chuckle.

Yeah, he is a very matured person. (please note the sarcasm)

Shanno : Meine apne haaton se khana banaya hai, tum donon khao.

She said pointing at the Nandini and Aryaman before starting to plate the food. Their eyes wide in shock. Matlab, chachi ne apne haaton se khana banaya, and they HAVE to eat it. While Rishab had a relived face, he doesn't need to eat it.

Navya : Don't worry, it is not her experiment food. It is actually tasty. Like damn tasty. So, don't worry.

Seeing their face Navya whispered to them. They leave a sigh of relief hearing her. But now Rishab misses her food. And not to forget this hospital food is so tasteless. Poor Rishu.

Shanno : Navi bacha, lo yeh le jao aur Manik aur Cabir ko dedo.

She said handling food to Navya while the gang mock coughed at her making her slightly blush.

Shanno : Kya hua sab ko?

She asked confused as all of them coughed together, while chacha too had the same look.

Kaira : Kuch nahi chachi, just allergy, hospital ki smell ki wajah se.

She said with a sweet smile before winking at Navya.

Shanno : Sabko saath allergy ho gaya?

Amaira : Chach Sir ne message kiya, woh airport pahunch gaya.

She said as an attempt to change the topic, but it only caused another set of mock coughs, making chachi worried about their so called allergy.

Shanno : Mujhe lagta hai tum you guys have to consult a doctor.

Nandini : arey chachi, food bahot acha hai. Aap ki haat mein sach mein magic hai.

She said efficiently changing the topic, before chachi, seriously doctor ko na bulade. While Navya too moved out of the room with food, before Maddy could cough Kaira stomped his foot and glared at him making him stop.

Nandini : Nyo Maa aur Mr. Malhotra nahi aayi?

Soha : Nyo maa told she will come after sometime. I think they both had a fight yesterday. she looked really drained out.

Soha said recalling Nyonika's swollen eyes today morning.

Amaira : I really hope un donon ke beech sab kuch clear ho jae.