part 3 : why the hell are you staring at me?

Space college (7.15 am)

Manik park his car in his usual parking area and ran to the stairs behind the music wing (MaNan's meating place. Remember?)

Manik frawn when he doesn't see anyone there . But his frawn changed into a naughty smirk and decided to call her and threat her like he did after the drunken night of her.

He call her. But Nandini who was busy in the small fight didn't realised it. He tried to call her almost 5 times but no one responded. It made him worried as she never ignored his calls when they were after each other's neck , now when they are atleast in talking terms then why she is not picking his calls.

Now it is 7.45. There is no sighn of Nandini. Neither she was aking his calls nor she was replaying to his msg. Now he is totally frustrated. He evev thought to go to her home. But he doesn't want to look like a desperate soul infront of her. Atleast not for now. When he is confused about his actual feeling towards her.

Now it is 8.30. He was still sitting in the stairs waiting for her. He called her for total 50 times and send 28 msg. Even after it she doesn't responded. Suddenly his phone started to ring. He gets elated thinking thai it will be Nandini. He take the call without noticing the caller id.

Manik : hello ( desperation can be clearly noticeable in his voice) where were you?

Cabir : ohhh i didn't know you were so desperate to see me.

Manik pov " what the"

Manik : ahh Cabir.... Why.... Why did you call now.

Cabir : what is this Manik till now you were so desperate for my call and now what happened suddenly? (with a fake pout and a naughty smile on his lips)

Manik can clearly understand his naughy smirk. So saving himself from Cabir he tried to sound angry on the call.

Manik : agar tune bakwaas ho gaya hai toh tell me why the hell did you call me

Cabir : ohk. Ohk iskelie tu itna angry kyu ho raha hai?

Manik take a sigh of relief as his plan worked.

Cabir who saw Manik's car in the parking was surprised because Manik never woke up before 9 and now his car is parked here is at freeking 8.30 am. It is something newwww.

Cabir : acha Manik maine parking pe tera car dekha where are you now. 

Manik : stairs behind music wing.

Cabir : acha main ata hoon abhi.

Manik cut the call and once again tried to call her but now also he doesn't get any respones.

He sighed in frustration and closed his eyes resting his head in the wall.
Cabir who saw everything came without making any noice and sit 2 steps below from where Manik was sitting.

Cabir was keenly observing Manik's face like he was reading his mind. Feeling someones stare on him he opened his eyes and saw Cabir looking at him. Being irritated ha called him.

Manik : Cabir.... Cabir...

When Cabir doen't respond Manik shouted his name

Manik : cabirrrrr.......

Cabir : haa kya hua. tu chilla kyu rahi hon

Manik : aur nahi toh kya karoonn. Why the hell are you staring at me?. Pahle kabhi dekha nahi hai kya?

Cabir : pahle dekha hai par aisa nahi dekha.

Manik : kya.. Tera matlab kya hai?

Cabir : I mean you The Manik Malhotra woke up before 9 O'clock and  and above all that he is sitting in the college stairs at 8.30 am. Yeh toh 8th wonder hui na. Manik tuje koi bukhar vukhar to nahi hui na. (he anked wiggling his eyebrows)