Part 45 : So The Winner Of Musicana 2019 Is...

Heya guys...

Before starting the update i wanted to say something. You guys know na that i am a malayali. And i hope you guys know the situation here. Just like last time is baar bhi we are facing natural calamities here. Even some of my friends are also  badly effected. Thank god that our place is safe till now. But please guys, please pray for them who are in danger. Sayad aap logon ki dua bhagawan sun liya toh. Please pray for them.

And now back to the story.

Space Stairs Behind Music Wing @ 8.30 p.m

Manik and Nandini was sitting in one of the stairs. Manik was just looking at the walls before him lost in his thoughts while Nandini was looking at him trying to understand his emotions. But his face showed nothing.

When NH3 came to.the backstage a serious discussion was goung on between Fab5. They didn't hear anything but from Manik and Dhruv's expression and Alia's tear striked face told her that, her lyrics had that desired effect. And the way Alia came running and hugged Harhshad telling innumerable sorry only concreted he feelings.

When Harshad told her to write lyrics he didn't know what to write. Musicana was important to Harshad and Shahid, she wanted to write somethung special. May be a friendship or love song would be go. But the moment when she heared Harshadvs painful story, she know what she had to write. Then there wasn't a turning back. Navya was somewhat sjeptical of the lyrics, but she assures her saying it is needed. She wanted Manik and Dhruv to know about Harshad's vulneberities before they disclose the truth. Better late than never right? So she too thought it is the right time. And she penned down thise lyrics. And it did effected them. It pained her to see Manik and even Dhruv with that disheartened look. But it is needed. She have to prepare them, because the truth will break their beliefs of 7 long years. They have to be strong enough to make through this.

When Manik see Harshad, he just walked out from there. After one minute Nandini got a text from Manik stating only three words.

"I need you"

And she know he was in a pool of emotions now and he needed her support. She just informed Navya about it and looked at Harshad who was consoling Alia, who was just clinging into him. Their bond is strong now. And she know Harshad will help Alia to overcome this heart break, even though he is broken himself. Then she.looked at Dhruv who was looking at Harshad with a longing in his eyes. She wasn't surprised when she saw Cabir and Mukthi was standing with Dhruv, even.their eyes showed end number confusions. Dhruv will be alright too, but She have to be with him too. And she will after all he is her bestfriend. She left from there after getting an assuring nod from Navya that she will be there and ho else other than Navya could handle the suituation. Even though she is all time in her Madhubala mode, she know when she have to be serious.

So Nandini come here. Even though he didn't mentioned where he is, she know he will be here. Their usual hide out.

When she come here she was welcomed by a Manik who was too lost to recognise her presence. He onky recognised her presence when she sat with him and entangled their hands. Then.he just looked at her and give her a small smile. No exchange of words were made. They sat there in that soothing silence. But what was he thinking? Lets see

Manik's POV

Harshad, his... His voice held so much pain. I felt like he is so lonely. But he chose it for himself right. He was the one who push us away. He was the one who showed hatered to us. Heck i didn't even know the reason behind it. It was his decision so i never tried to know the reason. But ab kyun aisa lagtha hai ki i am missing something. His voice it makes me restless. Why he sound so genuine, like my old buddy?
Why? Is there is something i don't know? Is he the same buddy for me? No aisa kaise hota? He even raised his hands on Dhruv that day. He wasn't like that. He was very protective about Dhruv. Sayad more than me. Then why did he changed like this? Why?