Part 37 : Chahe Kuch Bhi Karna Pade, Ham Aapko Aapki Happy Family Loutadoongi...

Space College Auditorium @ 8.30 A.m

Fab5 and NH3 come to the audi at the same time from opposite sides. Both the bands come face to face after so many days. The students around there were waiting for another blast, which always happen whenever this rivals come face to face. But to their utter shock NH3 entered the Audi without any fight, followed by Fab5.

Both the bands stood at either side of the audi, as if they were some strangers. But if we look thoroughly we could see our beloved CaVya and MaNan stealing glances at each other.

After 2 minutes Nyonika, Raghav and Principal come to the audi. One look at Nyonika NavNi and Harshad could see how hard she tries to keep up her i don't care attitude when the reality is she is in so much hurt, sad and lonely. But what happened? The trio looked at each other confused. Within 1 minute they got their answer when a man in his late 40 come there. NavNi looked at Harshad and he clarified that he is Mr.Raj Malhotra.

Trio looked at Nyonika, when Nyonika saw them looking at her she passed them a weak smile. Trio too smiled at her as if giving her much needed assurance.

Cabir : (wispering to Manik) uncle kab aaya?

Manik : kal

Mukthi : aur tune bataya kyun nahi idiot? We would have come to meet him.

Manik : yaar Mukthi, i didn't called you guys because you guys wanted to spent the weekend with yourselves. And waise bhi dad will be here for the next 4 days. So you guys have ample of time to meet him. So realax

Mukthi : cool then.

Their trance broke when Principal started to speak.

Principal : hello students, we called you here because Mr.Malhotra wanted to meet you guys before the competition starts. (to Raj) you can countinue sir.

Raj nodded his head and looked at his either side where our bands are standing.

Raj : tum log aisa do end main kyun khade ho. Come to the center.

Both the bands looked at each other and come to the center.

Raj : so guys, i am not here to motivate or something you guys. Uske lie tum logon ke saath Raghav jaise very talented teachers hai. I just wanted to meet you guys just to remind you that, you guys are our proud. The whole Space proud of you guys. You guys come till here only because of your talent.

Hearing him Nandini looked at Manik with a smirk. Manik too understand the meaning of her smirk. Ofcourse she was indicating their conversation.

Raj : and it is the best platform to showcase your talents. As you guys know there will be bands from all over the country. They are equally talented as yours. So never underestimate any band. And yeah i am not saying this to reduce your confidence, its just that just believe in yourself and try your level best... No no.. Not level best try beyond your level. This is a competition, yahan sirf woh jeetha hai, jo apne comfort zone se baahar aake yeh batate ki ham kisi se kam nahi hai.  So guys gear up. Show everyone what Space have. Are you guys ready?

Fab5 & NH3 together : yes.

Raj : ohk then see you guys on stage then. Kal opening night hai, you guys don't have much time. So hurry up.

Both the band nodded their head and left to their respective jam rooms.

They practiced till the lunch without any break, and evem Cabir baba too practised sacrifising his first love which is ofcourse food.

NH3 were heading to the canteen when Shahid got a phone call. He looked at the id and he looked visibly tensed. Which confused the trio.

Shahid : i have to take it. You guys go. i will join you in a while