Part 23 : And We Misunderstood It As love....

Space college @ 7.00 a.m

Nandini and Manik sitting in their usual spot that is stairs behind music wing....

Manik was silently sitting lost somewhere.....

Nandini : Manik kya hua? Why are you so silent.....

Manik : nothing Nandini.... I was just.... Nothing chuck it....

Nandini : Manik i know you are disturbed about something.... Tell me what happened.... Shayad Tumhare problem Mein solve nahi kar sakte par Main zaroor Tumhari problem Sun sakti hu.... Share karne se Dil Halka Hota Hai....

Manik : I don't know Nandini it's just that I am feeling too much hilti Kyunki Main Ab Tak Fab5 se apni aur Alia ki breakup ke bare mein nahi bataya.... they know that we had a fight but.... Argghhh

Nandini : Manik can I ask you something

Manik nodded his head in yes..

Nandini : tum abhi tak Safai se 55 se bataya kyu nahi

Manik : I thought to tell them after musicana because main nahi chahti thi ki Hamari relationship Hamari music pe effect Karen...

Nandini : ok....I understand but tum Alis se iske baare mein baat Kiya?

Manik : yes I told her she is also ok with it

Nandini : Manik Fab 5 have the right to know it par Agar Tumhe lag raha hai ki this will affect your music then and it's ok I think Fab 5 to will understand your Point.... but try to tell them early as possible because secret scan break relationships....

She said lost in something her ice has some hurt in it

Manik : yeah I will tell them as soon as musicana ends in fact I will tell them the night itself after the performance ends otherwise I will go crazy..... I hope they understand me..

Nandini : they may be hurt but eventually they will understand you Manik after all you guys are Fab5....

Manik : (with a proud) smile yes after all we are Fab 5....

Nandini too give him s sweet smile....

Nandini : Manik....woh...i... I want to ask you something... That.... (she was stammering nervously....) am I the reason for your breakup?

Manik : what???

Nandini : am i the reason Manik.... Just like Alia said did i come in between you two?

Manik : are you out of your mind Nandini.... You were never in that scene.... We would have eventually broke up even you weren't in my life.... Heck i doubt whaterver between me and Alia was even love... It was a name sake relationship atleast from my side.... You know we two were in same suituation that time After Harshad

After hearing Harshad's name Nandini jerkingly looked at Manik... While seeing her shocked face Manik too realised what blunder he has done...

Manik : i mean after Alia's parents death she was so lonely she only comfirtable with me because we know from she was 3 or 4 years old so she was always with me.... That time i too was going through the same phase.... So i too liked her company because she used to remind me of someone

Nandini knowing who was that someone has a small smile on her lips kitna bhi hatred Manik ke man mein Harshad kelie hai usse kayi zyada he crave for Harshad.... His first best friend....

Manik : And we misunderstood it as love.....

Nandini : Manik i don't need any explaination i only need to know that main kisi bhi tarah tum donon ki break up ki wajah ban gya hai ya nahi.... Because sometimes i feel too much guilty when i saw you not talking to Alia or ignoring her....