Part 13 : if you are there to pick my broken pieces then i am ready

CaVya's eyelock is brocken by Raghav sir

Raghav : good morning guysss..... I hope everyone is here

He looked around and asked Harshad

Raghav : Harshad where is Shahid?

Before Harshad replay Shahid came

Shahid : i am here sir...

Raghav : so i am here to announce that the opening performance of musicana will be done by both the bands....

It was a shock to NH3 while Fab5 gave a bored look

Harshad : but sir?

Raghav : no Harshad you can't back out. Its a decision of authority.

Harshad nooded his head. And looked at his band members .... Shahid nodded a immediate no while Navya glared at Shahid... While Nandini nodded a yes... So Harshad too give his approval to Raghav....

Raghav : ohk then you start practising today it self. I will give you the schedule.... So it will be like from 9.00 to 1.00 clock for 4 days you are going to practise for opening performance and rest of time you can practise for the competition. Am i clear?

Everyone nodded their head..... Because they don't have any other option.....

And Raghav left while there was a silence for one minute.. So Nandini said

Nandini : guysss i think we should start....

Manik : yeah i will take the lead

Harshad : ohhh hello... Why should only you. I too can take the lead...

Mukthi : for what to mess up the performance

Harshad looked at her angrily.. Kuch bhi ho he don't like anyone commenting on his music, the only thing which kept him sane for the last 7 years..

Seeing Harshad getting angry Nandini said

Nandini : why fighting for a lead.

Mukthi : escuse me Nandini. I know yeh band and all is new for you. But i didn't know you are a dump too. (she said sarcastically)

Navya : hello utna mat jao. Ohk... woh kuch bol nahi rahi hai. Iska yeh matlab nahi hai ki tum kuch bhi bolegi(she is not saying anything that doesn't mean you can say watever you want) (she said in a cold tone, hearing which Mukthi take aback for a minute and others looked at her surprised)

To stop Navya from saying further Nandini clutch her hands and nodded her head in a no. Navya too get to know what blunder has she created, she closed her eyes for controlling her anger.... Then Nandini continued

Nandini : Mukthi what i mean was we are two different bands right. We both are capable that's why we are here now. This opening act we are going to do is for space not for our self. We have to make others understand what space have here. So instead of fighting for the lead what about performing like first Fab5 perform in one song then we will perform in another song and lastly we will prform in a combined song... What say?

Alia : i thing she is right

Dhruv : i too think the same

Harshad : i am ready

CaVya together : me too ( both look each other embaressed but no one noticed it)

Mukthi and Shahid too agreed upon it 
And then everyone looked at Manik for his answer. He just looked at Nandini and seeing her eyes having hope he too agreed it.

So they first decide about the combined songs and then started practising on it....

Moothy Villa @9.00 am