charactors part 4

Raj Malhotra

Father of Manik. A business man. A man with golden heart. Loves manik from moon and back. Loved his wife too, but now they are on the verge of divorse. But why ?? Tell you later.

Nyonika Malhotra

Mother of Manik. Hates him(really?). Only keeps a give and take relationship with him. A business women. Trustee of space.

         Raj and Nyonika Malhotra

Venkitesh Moorthy

Accountant of a private firm( is that so?) . Father of Abhimanyu. A family man. Loves his family very much. Treat M6 as his own children. Always tries to give parental love and care to Nandini and Rishab. Never try to discrim8nate between these three. Even M6 is also his favorite. Mentor and a guide to them.

Shanno Moorthy

House wife.  Mother of Abhimanyu. Cool mom of M6. Loves to try new dishes. Bindi pasta is her most famous dish. A lady with modern thoughts as well as traditional values. Always try to give mother love to her children which includes M6 and Soha too. M6 calls her sweety.

      Venkitesh and Shanno Moorthy

Saraswathy Moothy

Grand mother of Nandini

Grand mother of Nandini. Amms of M6. A lady with values. For M6 she is cool amms but strict when it needs. A loveable lady. Classical music/ dance teacher.

Points to be nated

1)  there is no past between Mukthi and Harshad. Mukthi takes depression pills bcause lack of love from her parents

2) Manik and Alia is in a relationship from past 5 years. But as we all know it is just an infactuation. They are going to realise it soon.

3) M6 has so many past to unfold. I'll tell you as the story progress.

4) Cabir is not gay. Agar woh gay hogai to main Navya kelie naya boyfriend kahan se laoonga. I love their cute fights. So it is fixed. They are one of our soon going to be couple.

So the l changeing the scene where Manik caught Cabir and Raghav.

So the scene is like this....

"Manik sees Cabir with his father instead of Raghav. They were having a huge fight. Manik gets to know that Cabir's parents get divorsed because his father thought of Cabir as a curse. His father thinks that because of his birth he had huge loss in the business. And his father always used to manhandle hin. Manik was heartbroken because Cabir hide about it from Fab4 and he thinks if he tells them about it then they will also leave them."

(guys i'm never a fan of superstitions. But it is important for the story. And i hope the heartbroken and confuced scene of Manik and the scene after Manik comes to Nandini for a piece of mind is also justified)

5) More charactors will be included later

Hope you all like the scene

Bye for now guyssss