chapter four

After leaving Five—the rain started to pick up and Prime grabbed an Umbrella stepped out of the courtyard and walked over to Ben's Statue

"Benny, I wish you were here" She said quietly as she bent down touching the engraving of his name. She closed her eyes listening to the rain as it fell on her umbrella.

Suddenly she heard the door behind her open. She turned to her siblings all walking out, with Grace also in tow. Prime got up and pat Ben's statue walking to them as they gathered.

Klaus had one of Allison's old umbrellas making Prime smile at it," Did something happen?" Grace asked smiling. Prime looked to the back as Pogo walked slowly over.

"Dad died? Remember?" Allision said

Prime looked away trying not to say anything," Oh, yes of course" Grace replied.

The siblings looked at her and then Allison asked," Uh, is Mom okay?"

"Yeah, she just needs to recharge, Allison," Prime said in her defence.

Pogo reached them and turned to Luther who held their father's ashes," Whenever you're ready, dear boy" said Pogo

He poured out the ashes and they all looked at him awkwardly," Probably would have been better with some wind"

Pogo then broke the tension," Does anyone wish to speak?" He looked at each of them as they all turned away from his gaze," Very Well" He cleared his throat and spoke," In all regards, Sir Reginald Hargreeves made me what I am today. or that alone, I shall forever be in his debt. He was my master and my friend, and I shall miss him very much. He leaves behind a complicated legacy—

Diego cut him off rudely," He was a monster"

Klaus laughed with smoke from his cigarette puffing out," He was a bad person and a worse father, The world's better off without him"

Allison then scolded him," Diego!"

"My name is Number Two" He cut her off with attitude, "You know why? Because our father couldn't be bothered to give us actual names. He had Mom do it."

Grace then smiled and spoke," Would anyone like something to eat?"

Prime walked over to her patting her shoulder, "No, it's okay, Mom"

"Oh, okay" She replied with a smile.

Diego walked forward turning to them, "Look, you wanna pay your respects? Go ahead. But at least be honest about the kind of man he was"

"You should stop talking now," Luther said intensely

Diego as he scoffed turning to him and speaking louder," You know, you of all people should be on my side here, Number One"

"I'm warning you" He walked forward as Prime groaned at her idiot brothers.

"After everything, he did to you? He had to ship you a million miles away" Diego said louder as he approached Luther.