Come get ya shorty she be..

This my very first book..probably gonna be trash but tell me what yall think😭

Please excuse my mistakes

Enjoy🥰

"Get yo ass up or you goin be late for school

"Get yo ass up or you goin be late for school." Yelled Jay's mother as she banged on his room door for the fifth time. "I don't need no school calling my god damn phone talking bout you late."

"Ight damn i'm up." He mumbled as he stood up to his full 6'3 frame and yawned mean while he did the leg jiggle-butt clench combo.

After he finished his 5 minute power snooze on the toilet, he completed his morning hygiene. He took his sweet time getting ready on purpose. The fuck would he be rushing for, he had trigonometry with that no nipple bitch, Ms.Crawford.

Jay hated that lady with a passion, she would always give him detention slips for being on his phone in class, it wasn't his fault that shit boring as hell. It's not like he needed Trig. How  would it benefit him in life?

All he focused on was gettin that bag. Jay was tired of people always telling him he wouldn't be able to do anything with his life without a proper education. Some way some how he was gonna make it out the projects, but school simply wasn't for him.

He threw on a grey box logo supreme hoodie with light blue jeans and all white low top air forces. Not like he was tryna impress somebody.

"Be good." Yelled his mom.

He nodded his head in reply as he exited the project building and hopped in the Uber.

-

Half an hour later he arrived and entered the school only to hear bitches being loud. How the fuck they have so much energy on a Monday morning.

"Yo shut the fuck up ain't no body tryna hear y'all loud ass mouths." Said the light skinned boy.

He already ain't wanna be up in this bitch so any little thing would set him off. Jay kind of had anger issues, well that's what people said but personally, he couldn't see it.

He just wasn't with the bullshit, and wasn't afraid to put a pussy in they place. Jay was known to be quiet but everyone knew not to take that shit for weakness.

For the most part Jay was private, he only had two main people that he fucked with in and outside of school. Those two people were Rakim and Taymor. He knew them two since middle school and they was cool peeps.

Fuck wit one of them, you fuck wit all and that wasn't something anyone was dumb enough to do.

In walked Taymor with Rakim following close to his side. From looking at the two you could never think they we're a couple. He could understand if people thought Tay was sus, he was a 5' 7 dark skinned, slim thick looking dude. Don't make that fool you tho, nigga got hands.