Jingle Bells Pt. 2

Please excuse my mistakes

Comment, Comment Comment (I love reading them and it provides great feedback), vote, follow me and most of all,

Enjoy💕
-

"Your such a happy baby." East cooed as he watched his son thrash his tiny arms and legs into the water.

Mosi looked cup to his father with bright eyes and a gummy smile. He gurgled in response.

East let the washcloth soak up a bunch of water and then squeezed it all over his munchkin's belly, causing the infant to squeal. "You like water, stinka dink? Daddy gonna get you nice and clean." He said while gently scrubbing between his fat rolls.

Bath time was Mosi's favorite. The baby was fascinated by water. Jay and East wouldn't be surprised if he came out to be an Olympic swimmer. They both agreed to put him in swimming classes once he was old enough. It would be something to keep him active and also a necessary skill.

East lifted Mosi out of the wash bucket and wrapped him in his animal towel. He held him up by the bottom while supporting his head as they exited the bathroom. Mosi sat comfortably in his arms and snuggled into his father's neck.

The caramel-skinned man chucked and held him even closer. "I know you not bout to go back to sleep. You just had a nap. And then you wanna be up all night."

While walking towards the baby's room he'd stopped by his and Jay's room. Inside his lover faced the full body mirror while getting dressed. He took a moment to admire the younger man.

He wore a grey and grey and neon green long sleeve shirt with black tapered jeans and black Louis Vuitton belt. To top it off he threw on a pair of Yeezy boost 700 sneakers.

The lighter-skinned man could feel his boyfriend's presence behind him. He ignored anyway.

"You look, good baby." East complemented.

He gave no response as he walked over to his collection of cologne. East frowned at that.

"Here we go again," He thought. The older man licked his lips and nodded in understanding. "I said, you look good." He tried again.

Jay sprayed himself a few times before placing the bottle back in its spot. He then turned around this time to face his man. "I know you not about to act like we ain't just have an argument."

East huffed. "You still on that? That was a whole three hours ago."

Jay sat down on their bed. He was exhausted, stressed, and annoyed. A terrible mix of emotions. He looked down at his hands. "You hurt my feelings earlier." He admitted. "I ain't perfect okay. But you make me feel like shit sometimes."

"We are both new parents yet you act like a know it all. You disregard my input, East. I leave cause you to act like you don't need my help. I know you think I've been being immature but you been pushing me away."

"It's only been a month and some change since he's been born. The first two weeks it was a fairy tale and after that ion know what happened. My emotions are all over the place. One minute I'm happy the next minute I'm sad. And I can't talk to you about it because you don't care."

"I'm fucking miserable, yo. But ain't nobody sees it." A tear fell from his eyes but he quickly wiped it away. "I'm afraid that this is gonna be a repeat of my parent's relationship. Minus the snitching and jail time."

"I'm not doing this. I'm not settling cause we got a baby. I'm not gonna sacrifice my mental health for the next 18 years to play fake happy family." He finished his rant.