Regular

Me all day😭

Please excuse my mistakes

Enjoy😌

Never in his life did Jay think he'd be in a situation like this

This pregnancy changed his whole life in a matter of seconds. He had to get himself  together, this baby was coming weather he liked it or not.

He had openly considered abortion but he couldn't bring himself to do it. There was someone living inside of him. Someone that would one day look up to and depend on him. Then idea of adoption was also shut down.  Jay felt throwing a kid into the system would be cruel.

In a sense this baby gave him a purpose, something he'd been longing for.

Jay promised himself that he'd always put his child before everyone and everything, something his mother failed to do. He would try and be the parent he's always wanted.

Right now things with his potential baby fathers were surprisingly going well.

Things got staticky when East found about the pregnancy but now they've talked everything out and decided to stay friends at least for now. They both needed to work on them selves before getting into a relationship.

As for Johnathan, when he found out he was actually happy.

Jay thought it was a little weird, who would be happy they knocked someone up after a one night stand?

At least Jay knew his child would have a present father if it did turn out to be his. That's all that really mattered to him.

Jay was unsure on how he'd include both men into doctors appointments. Since they child had a chance of being either of theirs, it would only be fare for both to be included.

He thought of having them take turns going to doctors appointments with him, but with that they'd be missing out on every other one.

Then he'd thought of having both attending at the same time, but that wouldn't be smart. They'd probably kill each other.

He'd figure it out though.

The only thing Jay had to do now was tell his moms he was pregnant.

She's unpredictable, you never know what your going to get with her. Just Incase things went bad, he was doing more drops so he would be financially stable enough to move out.

He had to stop though, it wasn't safe for him or the baby. East would kill him if he found out he was still doing it.

That's why he decided to take this rapping thing seriously. He wanted to set an example for his child. Having a real career was a great start.

He knew East would take care of him but wanted to be independent. Sometimes he thinks East forgets that Jay isn't  that little kid anymore.
-

Both Jay and East were laying down while watching season 2 of On My Block.

Jay twisted and turned in an attempt to get comfortable but his baby bump made it nearly impossible.

East sighed in annoyance as the sheets where ripped from him for the fifth time.

"Yo you good? Why you keep moving around?"

"My back killing me right now." Jay groaned as he flipped on his side.

"Sit up a little." Said East as he cautiously pulled younger boy upright.

He then took one of the pillows he was laying on, angled it then placed it underneath Jay.

"That feel betta?"

Jay sighed in relief as the pressure eased off his back.

"Yeah, thanks."

"Your welcome, now stop hogging all the damn sheet." Said East as he kissed his forehead

"Whatever." Jay Chuckled as he blushed at the older mans actions.

Jay had noticed East had been a lot more touchy lately but he didn't mind.

"Baby's giving you a hard time, ain't he?" Asked East as he rubbed on the younger boys stomach

"Yeah, this whole thing taking a toll on my body. Everything been hurting."

"Its all finna be worth it in the end."

"I know but this baby ain't gotta be so damn mean."

"And how you know it's a he?"

East smirked, "Cause i only make boys."

Jay snorted, "I'm dead, thats the same thing Johnathan said."

The playful mood was ruined as soon as those words left his mouth.

East rolled his eyes. "You always do this shit. We cant even chill without you bringing that clown ass nigga up."

"Watch what you saying."

"Wow, you defending this dude?" East Furrowed his eyebrows.

"I wouldn't let him disrespect you so why i let you disrespect him. Never even had a convo with the nigga and you hate him. You stay talking bout me being childish but look at you right now."

It's been a whole month so Jay thought East would've came to terms with the situation but apparently not.

East sighed. "Ight you know what my bad. We shouldn't be arguing, you don't need no stress right now. Imma chill."

It hurt knowing that the baby might not be his.

It's crazy how this guy comes in and fucks everything up. Even though East had never met Johnathan, he could sense something was off about him.

Jay sighed, "Sometimes I wish things would just go back to normal."

"Things ain't never gonna be the same."
-
Update: I just started an all natural skin care business. I would greatly appreciate the support.

 I would greatly appreciate the support

It can be purchased on Etsy. Search ItalEssentialsllc and you'll find me❤️. I'll also drop the link in my bio.