Paradise?

Please excuse my mistakes

Vote, comment, follow me and enjoy bitches 🤪

Made this a lil lengthy just for y'all💕

-

"Are you deadass right now?" East asked while his leg shook up and down in irritation.

It's been about a month since the birth of their adorable baby baby boy, Mosi. He's been a wonderful addition to the household. Wasn't a cry baby at all, just got fussy when he was hungry or needed a diaper change.

Just last week they'd gotten a family photo shoot done. The pictures came out amazing.

East looked up at the black and white portrait and scoffed at the words beneath the photo.
"Memories we shall treasure, my ass" he thought to himself.

Today was Mosi's scheduled appointment for his first vaccines and apparently, Jay wouldn't be able to make it.

Jay rolled his eyes at the over dramatic older man. "It's really not that serious."

East crossed his arms and mean mugged the younger. "It's not that serious? You not showing up for your sons first official doctors appointment."

"You know what I mean. He's getting his shots, it is serious but you blowing it out of proportion. It's not like I don't wanna be there but I got shit to do. There's a lot of work I gotta catch up on at school. You know that."

"There's something called sacrifices. Parents make sacrifices everyday for their kids."

Jay couldn't believe how unreasonable the man was being. He was trying to graduate on time and wasn't bout to let anything get in the way.

"I know you not deadass right now. I'm tryna get my fucking diploma and you pissed that I'm not showing up for an appointment?" Jay asked in disbelief.

It seems East had forgotten why Jay had taken so much time off from school.

"You the one that wanted me to stay home most of the time when I was pregnant. That's why I'm behind on my work."

East scrunched his face. "That's why you behind on your work? My nigga, it ain't like I forced you to stay home. We discussed it and decided because of your high risk and unusual pregnancy, you should home school for a lil
bit."

Jay was a procrastinator. That's why he was so behind.

"You had time to do your work. You always wait until the last minute to do shit and then blame everyone but yourself."

"Umhum. Jay's irresponsible bla, bla. I heard that shit way too many times." Jay waved the man off as he went into his closet, searching for an outfit.

East ran his hand down his face. "Sorry not sorry stink but it's true. You knew he had an appointment therefore you shoulda let me know. I could've re scheduled it if you told me you'd be busy. No excuses."

Jay bit his lip and clenched his hands at his sides. East took notice to that and gave him a warning look.

"Ion know what you mad for so you better calm that ass down."

The younger huffed and faced the older. "I forgot, okay? I'm not perfect, I admit that I fucked up. I'm only human."

"You can't keep on doing this shit. We parents now. Don't apologize to me, apologize to our son."

Jay smacked his lips. "And this is why I don't like apologizing. Always try and make me feel bad and shit."

"I'm just speaking the truth. It's all about communication stink."