No Sorry

Soooo, we reached 100k reads. I'm so thankful for all of my readers, even the ghost ones.

The last chapter was very hectic. A lot of shit went on. I'm just as surprised as all of you are like wtf is up with this negro Jay. He buggin' out.

In this chapter, I want to help you guys gain clarity. Don't hate the writer. Hate the characters cause it ain't my fault🙈.

With that said,

Please excuse my mistakes.

Don't forget to comment, and follow me if you'd like😚

Enjoy💕
-

The past three weeks had been a drama-filled and hectic one on Jay's side. People were coming at him from all different angles: the shade room, Rakim, Taymor, random people at school, random people from offline, his father, and East's family. But surprisingly not Jordan, nor East.

As you already know Jordan always had something to say. He was his ex-lovers' best friend. Whenever something went down he'd voice his opinion and act hostile towards him. And occasionally run to social media. It was so weird because he was completely silent.

Very similar to East.

East had a very chill and laid back personality. But when provoked, a hothead. When it came towards anything involving Jay whether good or bad, he was always there. Always stood up for him. Was always a shoulder to lean on. Was ready to kill and or die over Jay. The older man always warned him about cheating. He playfully yet seriously threatened him as all partners would do. But the man had nothing to say. Jay drained him.

The look on East's face as he returned to the living room would forever pain him. It was almost as if his pain was being radiated upon Jay. He managed to mask his anger and said something to him ever so calmly; "We're going home. When we get there Ima need you to pack your stuff. Ain't break, as far as I know, we're done for right now."

To save himself from an uncomfortable interaction with the father of his child he'd simply went to give say goodbye to mama Janice, gave Mosi a kiss on the head, and left the house.

Since then he'd stopped by their apartment two times, but only to pick up a few items. He'd tried to talk to East but the man requested he leave. He'd tried calling to not only talk to East but to get a glimpse of his son but failed to get an answer.

It was now that Jay realized how being able to see Mosi at any time was a luxury. It took him to lose that privilege to make an effort to be there. It was frustrating. All he could do was wait until East felt like talking to him. The roles were reversed. Jay could admit that East pushed for more father-son bonding between and that he wasn't cooperating. Now that he didn't have something that he once had he wanted it even more. He didn't understand why he did the things he did.

Well... deep down he did but he felt as if no one would want to hear him out. He thought his reasons were trivial. He wasn't used to expressing himself because in his household there was no such thing as 'mental health'. It's a reality of most black households. Owning your truth was deemed disrespectful, unethical, and downright stupid.

That's how he felt. That his feelings were worthless. And now that he was sitting in front of his father he knew that he would have to explain his actions.

It was East that Kareem called after not being able to reach Jay. His son's boyfriend explained the situation and he couldn't help but feel like he failed. In the years that he'd spent with Jay, he'd installed values into him. He taught him right from wrong. The two ended up conversating over the whole day. All Kareem could do was offer support and apologize on his son's behalf.