Jingle Bells Pt. 3

Please excuse my mistakes. It most likely riddled with them shits.
Like, comment (you should have lots to say) and follow me. This is an extra-long one so y'all should Enjoy😇

-

"The fuck are you so nervous about?" Taymor looked over to his boyfriend whom of which was sweating bullets.

Rakim exhaled and wiped his sweaty palms onto his pants. "What you mean, I'm bout' to meet your father. I have a right to be nervous."

The two were currently in upstate New York. This was the first time that they were spending Christmas together and to make things even more complicated, this was also the first time Rakim would be meeting Taymor's father.

"Baby, maybe we can come back another time. How about Hanukkah?" Rakim suggested. "That's a nice holiday."

Taymor shook his head. The man was being ridiculous. "Negro we black. When have you heard of a hood ass black family celebrating Hanukkah." He rubbed on his forearms. "Man let's go inside." The city's weather was no match for Buffalo's bitter cold. "It's brick out here and they waiting for us."

This would also be the first time he'd be seeing his father in months, as well as his new girlfriend.

Before his parents' divorce, they were a military family. They'd lived almost everywhere in the United States. Taymor was finally able to call The Big Apple his home six years ago when his mother got tired of moving around.

He and his father had a fairly good relationship. Rocky in the beginning but they'd worked out their issues. It wasn't like the man had abandoned him but it was hard not having him around.

He couldn't understand why he continued to serve the Army. How he could fight for a country that wasn't willing to fight for him and his people. But, what can you say? The man would forever be a military man. It was his lifestyle.

Taymor playfully popped his lover in his mouth. "Stop biting your lips. And then you wanna kiss me with them busted up dick suckers. You got a bad habit."

Rakim mean mugged the hell out of him. "You goin' stop beating on me."

The shorter man cocked back his hand, acting as if he were going to smack the taller man, causing him to flinch.

He laughed. "Nah but for real tho'. Let's go inside to meet them." Tay took hold of his hand, reassuring him.

Rakim sighed. "What is he doesn't like me? It took me months to get on your mother's good side."

"You'll be fine, and if he doesn't like you, so what. It's not gonna change what we got going on. Haters goin' hate."

"Well, what if that nigga decides to shoot me. I know he got guns in there. And I know he got a good aim. He's a sniper."

Taymor smacked his lips and pushed him to walk towards the front door of the house. "The only person that's goin' bust a cap in your ass is me if you don't get in there."

Rakim pouted in defeat and complied.

Taymor rang the doorbell and a few seconds later a tall, brown-skinned, broad-shouldered man opened the door. Surprisingly he gave the pair a small smile.

"Hey, baby boy, merry Christmas." He motioned for his son and gave him a warm hug. He then stepped back and fixated his view on Rakim.

Rakim gave an uncomfortable smile to the elder man and offered his hand out. "Uh, um nice to meet you, sir." He greeted

Taymor's father looked at his hand for a second and decided to take hold of it. He gave a firm handshake.

He chuckled, "Why so formal? Call me Derrick."