Woulda thought

^This is song 🥰

Please excuse my mistakes

Enjoy❤️

"You stupid ass bitch, you ain't leaving me." Yelled Monique as she grabbed Jay by his shirt collar.

Jay was planning on moving out while she was gone but she came home way earlier than he expected.

"Fuck you mean. You said you wanted me out so, I'm out." He said as roughly shoved her off of him and continued gathering his belongings.

"Don't be putting your hands on me like that!"

She then stormed off into his room and began dumping clothes out of one of his suitcases.

His patience was wearing thin, he had to quickly remove himself from the situation before things got ugly. All of this stressing wasn't good for the baby.

"Ayo, you starting to get me mad. Don't touch my shit." He yelled

Suddenly there was a banging on the door.

"HEYY, YA'LL NIGGAS NEED TO KEEP IT DOWN, IMMA TRYNA GET SOME SLEEP IN THIS BITCH." Yelled one of the neighbors.

Jay swung the apartment door open and looked down at a chubby dark skin man.

"Im not tryna catch no case so imma ask you this nicely. Get yo fat ass out my face before I bust a cap in yo ass." He said while he displayed the gun tucked underneath his shirt

The chubby man looked up at the boy in fear.

"My b-bad I"

"Fuck you still doing here nigga!" Yelled Jay

At that, the man scurried off.

Pussy niggas really gotta stop frontin.
-

"Yo you really buggin out right now, get out the way!"

"You goin have to make me cuz yo ass ain't goin no where. I think you forgot that you only 17, you ain't grown yet. Im calling the police, let's see what they got to say."

Jay huffed I'm annoyance. She wanted him gone so why was she making it so hard for him to leave?

He was done arguing back and fourth with her, it was time to call for some reinforcement.
-

East was currently laying in bed when he got a phone call from Jay.

Jay😍💯

Convo:

Waddup?

Imma need you to pull up right quick

Who doing all that yelling?

My moms buggin the fuck out right now

What you did?

She said she wanted me out, and now I'm tryna leave

The older man could sense the frustration in the younger boys voice.

Just chill okay, stay calm you pregnant remember. I'm coming to get you Stink.

Glooks

East looked down and sighed at the woman laying on his chest.

"Yo shorty Imma need you to bounce."

In response she rolled over on to her side.