Shop Talk

Please excuse my mistakes

Vote, comment, and enjoy ❤️

-

"Baby wake up." Said East as he gently shook Jay. They had a couple of things to do that day and East wanted to get out of the house asap.

Jay groaned in frustration and slapped East's hand while turning on his side. "Five more minutes bae." He said. "Maybe 10."

East smacked his lips and chuckled at the disheveled boy. "Nah, you gotta get up. We have a interview with Shop Talk, remember." He reminded as he flipped the satin sheets off of him.

East then helped the younger man up and wrapped his arms his waist.

Jay wiped his eye crust away, let out a small yawn and looked up at the man with a soft smile. "Do we have to bae?" He asked as he looked up at the older man with a cute pout. "Let's stay lay in bed today." He said as he ran his down the man's bare chest, inching towards his v-line.

The brown skin man pecked the light skin boy on the lips."I'll give you some dick when we get back. Now go wash ya ass and let's go."

Jay huffed as entered the narrow walk in closet and took out a Nike sweatsuit. "Can't you just cancel that interview shit?"

East picked his cane up from the bedside and walked into the bathroom. "We gettin' paid for it. Plus we gotta get some more clothes for lil' man. And we still gotta pick out a crib and get in set up." He said as removed his boxers and stepped into the shower.

Jay entered the bathroom, naked which caught the man off guard. He stared in admiration. The view wasn't at all disappointing.

The younger noticed the older staring through the the mirror. "I can't tell if you like what you see or not. Say something." Jay chuckled.

"Come take a shower with me." East motioned for him to come over.

Jay shyly walked over and stepped into the shower. They were still fairly new to being intimate and seeing each other naked.

East closed the shower door and reached over Jay to turn the water on. The two males watched each other in awe.

East licked his lips. "You look good as hell right now." He admitted as he grabbed his rag and lathered it in soap. He then rested a hand on Jay's waist while the other was gently scrubbing his stomach.

The light skinned man smiled as he observed how the running water dripped down his lover's toned body. "You be chattin'." He said. He loved how his boyfriend gassed him up. It really boosted his confidence.

East tilted Jay's chin up and pecked his lips. Jay wanted more and took hold of his neck, pulling him in for a passionate kiss. They explored each other's mouths as they lazily washed one another.

-

Jay and East stood looking through racks for infant clothes when they were approached by a white sales woman.

"Hello, can I help you guys with anything." She asked as she looked them up and down.

Jay rolled his eyes and looked over his shoulder holding a bored expression on his face. "No." He plainly said as he picked up a navy blue onesie, trying to decide if he liked it or not.

"Bae u like this one?" He asked as he held it up to the man.

"Yeah that looks good. Does it have a head piece to go with it?" He said as he took the onesie and held it out in front of him, eyeing it for reassurance.

"Actu- well if you guys would like me to, I can direct you guys to the clearance section." She paused. "These are items are a bit expensive. The ones over there." She pointed to the far left of the store. "Are more reasonable."