Hands up

Please excuse my mistakes

Comment, vote, follow me and most of all,

Enjoy💕
-

It was currently 8am on a Saturday morning and for some reason, Jay had been woken out of his beauty sleep. He groaned and wrapped a pillow over his head as Mickey Mouse Club House blasted in the bedroom.

He rolled over to his side and opened his eyes to see a smiling Rakim laying beside him.

"Rise and shine negro. Let's get this show on the road!" Rakim yelled as he ripped the sheets off of the man, exposing his briefs.

Jay scrunched his face in confusion. "Bit- the fuck you doing in my damn house."

At the end of the bed is where Taymor sat, making silly faces at Mosi who sat with a mug on face, probably just as annoyed as his father was.

Taymor looked back as his best friend, admiring his bubble butt. "God damn." He praised. "East been putting that work in. Baby number two on the way?" He teased as pinched the light skinned man's thigh.

Jay squirmed up of the bed and grabbed his robe up off the bedside chair, swiftly throwing it over him self; covering his goodies.

Rakim and Taymor's burst out in laughter at his reaction.

"You wear panties now?" Taymor asked, attempting suppressing his laughter.

Jay smacked his lips and tied the robe. "Nigga fuck you. For you information they are briefs, just the shorter version."

Rakim leaped forward and lifted up the bottom of the robe, pulled the band of the brief released it; delivering a sharp sting to Jay's behind.

Jay leaped into air and stumbled back. The couple cackled even harder.

Jay stank faced the both of them and took Mosi from Taymor's arms, causing him to frown. "Where's East at?"

Rakim pointed towards the bathroom door. "In the shower."

Jay marched into the bathroom with a frown on his face and ripped open the shower door. East jumped up, startled which caused him to drop the bar of soap.

Jay took the opportunity to land a sharp slap on the man's behind. The water only intensified the sting.

And it was there and then they younger man had realized how much junk in the trunk his man truly had. It made him wanna do some dirty things but now wasn't the time for that. It was time to be upset.

"The hell was that for?" East asked.

Jay pouted. "You let them in, they woke me up and now they bullying me." He complained.

East laughed and closed the shower door to wash the remaining soap of of his body. He then stepped out and wrapped a towel around his waist.

"Aww I'm sorry baby. What they said?" He asked.

Jay gestured to his lower body.  "They laughing at my underwear."

East couldn't help but smirk. "Don't pay no mind. I love it when you when you wear them."

He walked over to his lover, gently grabbed his neck and pulled him closer. He littered kisses along his jaw line nipped on his ear lobe. "Remember last night?" He asked.

Memories flooded Jay's mind. He was was in the middle of making dinner and the man came behind him and... let's just say he's lucky they'd invested in contraception.

"They give me easy access whenever I want." He pulled back and peered into his boyfriend eyes.

The soft vanilla aroma in the room only fueled Jay's arousal. He teasingly nipped as the elders lips, making the man impatient. East closed the gap between their lips explored his mouth, causing both of them to gently groan. The exchanging of their fluids was euphoric.