Confused

Please excuse my mistakes

Vote, comment and enjoy 😊

-

Jay twisted and groaned in his sleep when he felt light pecks being placed all over his face and neck. He forced his eyes open only to the see the caramel skinned male hovering over him with a goofy smile.

"Happy birthday Stink." Said East as he peered into the boys brown eyes,  captivated by the youngers beauty. It seemed as if everyday he looked better and better. The pregnancy glow was doing wonders for his already flawless, dewy skin.

Jay let out a cute yawn that nearly made the  older awe. "Five more minutes." He grumbled as he turned over on his side and snuggled into his body pillow.

East chuckled and gently peeled the covers of the boy. "What you mean five more minutes? It's your birthday baby."

Suddenly a tiny body pounced on the soft king sized bed. Messiah smacked the back of his older brothers head, causing him to immediately jump from his snooze. The little boy smiled at his accomplishment."Wake up Jay, you sleep too damn much."

"The fuck is good witchu my nigga!"

"East said he's taking us to breakfast when u wake up. I'm hungry and tired of waiting. I'm tryna eat."

Messiah had quite the personality for a seven year old. He was blunt and straight forward just like his older brother.

The older man laughed at the two brothers bickering. They didn't see each other much but when they came together they'd act like they haven't been apart.

"Messiah go get yo' bad ass dressed before you get left." Said East as he ushered the boy out of the room.

"Ya'll just don't want me in here 'cause y'all gonna do nasty stuff." Said Messiah.

Jay rolled his. "Lil' boy, what you know bout nasty stuff?"

"I know that babies come from it and your having a baby."

"Fast ass."

Messiah leaned against the door frame, making kissing noises towards the two on the bed and then skipped towards the guest bedroom.

East smiled towards Jay and licked his pink lips. "You tryna do some nasty stuff." He was only playing. He just liked getting a reaction out of the boy.

East was almost always the one who made the first move or flirted. Jay wasn't very confident when it came onto to guys.

Jay shook his and gave he man a faint smile. "You don't gotta act like you attracted to me. I look like fuckin' whale." He said as he grasped and jigged his thick thighs and arms.

"Stop with that insecure shit. You was the cockiest nigga alive before you got pregnant, give me that same energy." Said East as he sat down on the bed.

He grabbed onto the younger's thighs, "These thighs make me find you even more attractive. They a constant reminder of you giving me the gift of a child. This is something I thought I'd never be able to experience, and here you are carrying a miracle."

Jay felt his heart melt and the oldest sweet words. Yet he couldn't help to slightly frown. He looked down and fiddled with his fingers. "What if it's not yours? I mean I know you say that you'll still be there for me but still. When the results come out it might be a whole different story. You don't know how you'll actually feel."