Wtf

Spring break really over guys 😩 but anyways

Please excuse my mistakes

Enjoy💕

"Pull up on your block, then I bleed it (Bleed it)
Slidin', if I don't drop somethin', I can't leave it (I can't leave it)
Wock' got me po'ed, but this TEC got him leanin' (Got him leanin')
Never let the beef get cold, where's the meat at? (Where's the meat at?)
Pull up on your block, then I bleed it (Bleed it)
Slidin', if I don't drop somethin', I can't leave it (I can't leave it)
Wock' got me po'ed, but this TEC got him leanin' (Got him leanin')
Never let the beef get cold, where's the meat at? (Where's the meat at?)
Fuck a handgun, bitch, I brought a MAC in (MAC in)
Gotta keep a technical in case a nigga hackin' (Hackin')..."

"How was that?" Questioned Johnathan as he removed his headphones and stepped out of the booth. He then looked at Jay, searching for some sort of approval.

Jay hunched over, laughing his ass off.

"Yo what the fuck is up with you and the beat. Y'all got beef or sum?"

Johnathan smacked his lips, "You ain't have to do me like that. What's wrong with the way I rap?"

Jay wiped his tears away while attempting to put on a straight face.

"Ion know it's like yo on and off beat. Yo flow all types of fucked up. But yo shit catchy tho."

Johnathan chucked, "Damn baby mama did me dirty."

"It ain't that deep, besides I like the other song better."

Johnathan smirked, "You talking bout Thotiana?"

"Yeah that one. No cap I was listening to that shit all day yesterday."

"I'm glad you like it. It's about a special someone." Said the older man as he licked his lips.

Jay raised an eyebrow at him, "Who that?"

"You nigga, duh."

Jay furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Hold up, you tryna say I'm a treesh or sum?"

Things went from zero to a hundred real quick.

Johnathan realized he had a mistake and quickly cleared it up.

"Wait, I ain't even mean it like that." He said as he blocked the doorway to prevent the younger boy from storming off.

"I was just reminiscing bout that night we had. I just want you to bust it down for me again. It crazy how you ain't let me get some in minute now." He said as he pulled Jay in by the waist.

The younger boy blushed as he tried to pull away from the older mans hold.

"Nigga if you don't let me go."

"What you goin do?"

Jay looked up, "I'm goin fuck yo tooth pick looking ass up, that's what I'm goin do."

Johnathan began rubbing circles on his waist.

"Don't be like that ma. You know you want my loving." He said as he licked a stripe up the younger boys neck and lowered his hands to grope his plump cheeks.

Jay moaned at the sensation, he hadn't been touched in a while.

"You forgive me Jay?" He asked as he continued to suck on his neck.

Jay had finally gained enough composure to speak properly.

"C-Chill y-you can't be leaving no marks on me. We good."