Fresh Start

Please excuse my mistakes

Vote, comment, and enjoy

-

"Okay guys. This is last space that fits exactly what you guys are looking for." Said Omar, their real estate agent.

Jay and East were hunting for a condo that they could start their new family in. Jay's due date was fast approaching and they were hoping to find a spacious place.

Omar led them around the condominium looking over his shoulder every so every so often, observing the couples reactions. This was the 6th place they'd visited around the city. Not one of them was good enough for Jay and East's liking.

Out of the two, East was the pickier one. He wanted to make sure his lover and newborn son were in a safe environment. East would scope out the neighborhoods they visited. He checked to see if groups of guys were gathered outside buildings, made sure there weren't too many white people around, checked out the crime rate and pre-schools in the area.

This couldn't be their forever home but East still wanted it to be somewhat perfect.

"Damn. I ain't never seen a place that look as fancy as this." Said Jay. His eyes lit up when he seen the balcony. "Bae look at the view." He cooed as he scurried over.

East smiled and trailed behind the man. "Not so close. Slow your excited ass down." He warned as he wrapped his arms around Jay in a protective manner.

Jay smacked his lips. "I ain't gonna fall over. I ain't that dumb." He responded as he continued to stare, mesmerized by the high buildings. It felt as if he were a tourist in his own city. Everything just looked so beautiful.

"I." Kiss "Know." Kiss "My stink." Kiss "Smart as." Kiss "Hell." Said East as he rocked them side to side. "We gotta put a child lock on the door."

Jay turned around and faced Easy with wide eyes and bright smile on his face. "Does that mean we're taking this one?"

"I mean I don't know hmmm..."

Jay rolled his eyes and playfully smacked East's shoulder."Stop playing bae." He pouted.

"I see that you really like this one so yea, why not."

Jay jumped up and scattered kisses all over his boyfriends face. "I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. " He chanted doing a little happy dance.

"This condo is three bedroom, 2 bathroom, has a kitchen, and dining room. As you can see it's fairly spacious and has wooden floors giving a homey feel. This only thing that is goes a bit over your original budget." Omar explained.

"Ooh." Jay said disappointingly. He hadn't seen the rest of the space but he already knew he'd love the rest of it. The whole 'fresh' vibe was overwhelming.

East observed the slightly sad younger before he spoke up. "Yo, can you give us a minute to discuss this for a lil' bit." East asked.

"Yea of course." Omar responded as he walked towards the kitchen area.

East led Jay to the living room sofa. They sat quiet for a while thinking about what to do.

The caramels skinned man grabbed the light skinned man's hand and soothingly ran his thumb on top of it."If I could give y'all the world I would. I got money coming in, and I love spoiling you and our baby but I ain't rich...yet."

"I know. It's a lot right now. Hospital bills, new home, and a baby. I understand, let's just keep looking." Jay softly smiled as he attempted to stand up, only to be pulled back down.