Mosi

Please excuse my mistake

Vote, Comment and Enjoy

I put y'all on💕

-

The day was here. Friday November 22nd, the day of Jays scheduled c-section. It was only 5:30 in the morning but those contractions began picking up. It was time.

Jay pushed himself up from the king sized bed and waddled his way to the bathroom. He was surprisingly calm, considering the fact of him being in labor.

He stood in front of the bathroom mirror and stared at himself. He ran his fingers under his eyes, frowning at the brown tinted bags. He was utterly exhausted from the whole pregnancy.

He then ran his hands over his large belly and turned to the side; examining his figure. Bitter sweet emotions swirled within him. Sweet that he would be getting his body back. Bitter that in a way, he began to like being pregnant. He loved that there was an unexplainable connection between him and his unborn. Almost magical.

He sighed and proceeded with his morning routine. The young man brushed his teeth, cleansed his face and took a warm shower. After that, he ate a small bowl of cereal and got dressed in loose clothing.

Jay walked back into his and East's bedroom and went over to the older man. He gently shook East, but failed to awake him.

"East." He whispered in his ear, but still no response. They were both tired as the night before they'd been up putting the finishing touches on the baby's room.

"Baby." He shook him again.

"Hmm?" East mumbled as he held a pillow over his head.

"I'm having contractions."

And with those words his lover jumped up out of bed and began digging into the closet, searching for the hospital bag. He looked back at the younger who was smiling.

"Don't just stand there stink. You gotta get dressed, let's go." He said as he pulled out the bag and rushed into the bathroom to get ready.

Jay laughed and stood with a hand on his hip as he leaned against the bathroom doorway and watched the man rush to get ready. "I'm already ready dummy. And we have time, its just contractions. Breathe."

East should be telling him to do that.

"Its a high risk pregnancy. Therefore, gotta get there asap to make sure everything is good." East explained as he placed his tooth brush back into its container. He then walked past Jay and threw on a pair of sweatpants.

After that the man grabbed his car keys off of the night stand, lifted the hospital bag and took hold his lovers hand, swiftly walking out of the room.

Jay found all of that adorable. He stopped the both of them before they passed the kitchen. "Don't you want to get something to e- fuck!"
He heaved, clutching his stomach.

East held the younger up, coaching him with breathing exercises.

"I'm ok." He breathed out. "Just another contraction." Jay said as he placed his and on Easts shoulder for support.

The elder man rubbed gently on the his back. "I gotchu. We gotta get you to the car, okay?"

Jay looked up to his boyfriend and gave a small smile. "Yeah. This ain't that bad yet. I'm good." He said to East but more to convince himself. "This delivery gonna be a breeze."