Ego

Please excuse my mistakes

Comment, vote and enjoy 😉

-

Jay watched at the door of the bedroom as East sneakily attempted to stand on his own.

"Watchu doing!" Jay yelled which startled the man, making him jump up. East had gotten out of the hospital a month and a half ago but still wasn't a hundred percent. He was getting there though.

The boy laughed as he approached the man an placed a peck on his lips. "You know how I feel about that shit." He said as he gently pushed East back down onto the mattress.

The older man sat with a straight face, looking everywhere but at the boy. Jay tilted his chin up but East turned his head. He was frustrated. He couldn't do much for himself, he was in pain most of the time, and he always had someone watching over him as if he were a child.

"Bae stop acting like that." Said Jay. He was used to the attitudes and the fits that the man had thrown for the past couple of weeks. Being confined to a bed really does something to you.

Jay ran his hand over the man's fresh cut and littered kisses all over his face. "I know you annoyed by me helping you all the time but I just don't want to you hurting yourself. You mad at me?"

East huffed and mumbled a 'no'. He ran his rand down his face and rested his chin in the palm of his hand. "I'm not mad at you stink."

"Then why you being so mean baby?" The boy asked.

The older looked up at his lovers pouty face. He cursed at himself and pulled the younger down to his lap.

Jay resisted. "No I'm too heavy."

East smacked his lap and forced the boy down. "You good. Im not as fragile as you think, you know."

"Sorry." Jay mumbled.

"Nah, I'm sorry for the way I been acting for the past couple of weeks. It's just I'm laying' in bed all day when I should be taking care of you. Your the pregnant one. I should be grinding for you and our child." He said as he placed a hand Jay's stomach.

Jay nodded is head in understanding. "I understand how you feel. Soon as you found out I was pregnant you wouldn't let me do anything either."

"That's different tho'."

Jay placed a hand on his hip. "And how so?"

"You was trappin'. That's how it's different. You was putting your life on the line."

"And you not wanting to rest like the doctor said is putting your life in the line."Jay snapped back.

"It's really not that serious. You telling me that wanting to walk around the neighborhood for some fresh air is putting my life on the line? Me wanting to wash my ass on my own is putting my life on the line?" Easts asked.

"You so fuckin' irritating. You don't get it." Jay said annoyed as he attempted to walk away, only to be snatched back down onto the man lap.

"Look at you, bout to run away. We having a conversation right now. Talk my nigga."

Jay blew out a fustrated breath. "I almost lost you bro, you almost died! You been in a coma for the two whole months my nigga. My whole world stopped. I ain't slept while you was in the hospital. This room felt so cold without you. I stood up thinking about you every single night, praying that you would pull through." He began to shake from anger. He was fed up at this point.