Roadtrip

@girlgrouptrash101

You had always wanted to travel more around South Korea since you had moved there, and there was no better person to go with than your girlfriend, Wendy. She had some time off from her schedule, so you two decided to take a weekend long coach trip around to some places you hadn’t been before. The coach was nearly full of tourists, going here and there.

You were so happy to be spending extra time with Wendy, you didn’t get to see her often. You promised yourself that you would make this trip as memorable as possible, right from the very beginning.

Wendy looked over at you, and you were smirking at her. Her heart dropped as she knew that look, you had something planned. Something that would involve her, in ways that shouldn’t happen on a coach full of people.

It started off slow, you getting a blanket you had packed and putting it over both of your legs. To your pleasant surprise, Wendy had just made this a lot easier for you, she had decided to wear a skirt today.

Your hand rested lazily on her thigh as you half listened to the tour guide as he talked about whatever you were passing at that moment. When you looked over at Wendy, she didn’t seem in the least bit interested in what was going on around her. That was when you started taking things a bit further.

Your hand travelled further up your girlfriend’s thighs, catching her attention once again.

Once Wendy caught on to what you were doing, she cleared her throat, giving you a stern look. You ignored her however, returning to the task at hand. Your fingertips slid just under the hem of her skirt, making goosebumps erupt on your girlfriend’s skin.

As your hands got closer and closer to Wendy’s core, you finally felt how wet she really was. Her breath hitched as you rubbed a finger down her wet panties, her body tensing. You were barely touching her, she needed more.

You could smell the familiar scent of your girlfriend’s arousal, it was turning you on more than you knew. Wendy was growing impatient beside you, her head against the window. She gave you a pleading look and you moved her panties to the side, slipping a finger into her wetness. She really was dripping.

Wendy’s hand went up to her mouth to cover the moans that were threatening to spill out of her. You moved her slightly to the side, so you could get a better angle into her. You slipped in a second finger, fucking her quick and hard now, your thumb working on her clit as she went.

You could feel your girlfriend closing around your fingers, and you decided to have some more fun. You pulled out of her quickly, Wendy audibly whimpering at the feeling of losing the high she was just about to achieve. She gave you a pleading look, but you wanted to hear her beg. Her mouth almost dropped open when you raised an eyebrow, slipping your two fingers into your mouth, tasting your girlfriend’s arousal. Wendy couldn’t hold back any longer.

“Seriously?” She whispered harshly, pissed off that she hadn’t been able to reach her high.

“What? I don’t recall you asking for anything.” You replied, giving her a look. She rolled her eyes and tried again.

“Please baby.” She whined, her hands holding onto your arm.

“Please what? Use your words princess, you know what to do.” You replied, waiting patiently for Wendy to crack.

“Fine. Please fuck me, let me cum. I’m begging you!” She said, her words growing into a desperate whisper. Wendy had used her words, and it was time for you to give her what she wanted. You heard nothing more of what the tour guide said, and you didn’t care either.

You put your fingers back inside her, kissing her as you did so to keep her quiet. Wendy felt that familiar feeling building back up as your fingers worked hard inside her, and on her clit. You thumbed circles around her sensitive spot, all the while curling your fingers inside of her with every thrust. She was coming closer to the edge, your kiss becoming slightly messier as you pumped faster inside her.

Wendy came not a minute later, panting hard as she rested her forehead against yours, trying her best to stay quiet for the sake of you two and the other passengers around you. One of her hands came up to your neck, pulling softly at your baby hairs, and pulled you closer kissing you softly. Wendy broke the kiss, biting your lip and giving you a look that was asking you to stop. You pulled your hand away, not wanting to overstimulate her too much, or draw any attention from anyone sitting near you.

Wendy took your fingers, putting them in her own mouth this time, accompanied by a cheeky grin of her own. She licked her own taste off, making you swallow hard. You dived into her neck, leaving a small mark as a reminder of what had just happened for later.

Wendy pulled tissues out of her bag, cleaning herself off underneath the blanket that had been the only thing hiding your bold actions.

Wendy then moved herself onto your lap swiftly, the blanket being moved off of you. Leaning in, she kissed you sweetly, before resting her head on your collarbone.

“I hope you didn’t mind missing a bit of our tour.” You whispered into her soft hair as she rested on you.

Oh, I minded very much… But don’t worry, i’ll make sure you pay for it.” She whispered, barely loud enough for you to hear. You could feel yourself getting even more turned on than you were earlier. She laughed to herself softly, taking your hand in hers.

You were forced to do nothing but sit patiently until you two reached your hotel room. ‘This is going to be a lot harder than I thought’, you said to yourself in your mind, the drive now seeming to go slower than ever.