Is that a yes?

@multiphandomunnies

Wendy always got nervous before a comeback. Were the fans going to like it? Will their song top charts? Will things go as planned? These thoughts always raced through her head. She couldn't sleep, she was scared. Scared to mess up during a live, or in front of an important person. The fans always expected her to have a nice body, so what if she was called fat. What if she was forced to lose a couple pounds?

You woke up to the sound of your girlfriends panicked shuffling. Her eyebrows were crinkled together in worry, while her lips formed a straight line. She looked almost ready to cry, it broke your heart. You waited a few seconds to see if she wouldn't stop pacing, but it never stopped. Her feet walked in the same pattern repeatedly.

"Babe, come lay with me, It's cold and I want cuddles," you called out to her. She jumped at the sudden sound before smiling "You're very enduring when you're half asleep". You laughed at her reply before stretching your arms open for hugs. Reluctantly Wendy complied. Letting the warmth of your body enveloped her, she closed her eyes. You slowly kissed down from her jaw to her collarbone. Making Wendy giggle at the sudden contact.

You loathed SM, they made her feel this way. They made her dreams come true, but crushed her in the process. You knew that sometimes your girlfriend just needed a little extra love. Which is why you were willing to give her love, even at ungodly hours. You sucked on her collarbone a little bit, leaving an obvious hickey, and earning a whine from her. You loved to mark your territory, so you slowing moved up to her jaw. Wendy loved it when you placed kisses on her jaw, it was a major turn on for her.

Retracting your lips from her jaw you looked into her eyes. "Why can't you sleep?" you asked with concern. "Just worried about our comeback," Wendy replied honestly. You knew she would do great though! She just needed some encouragement. 'Well Babe, if you can't sleep, we could...have sex?". Wendy eyes shot open wide, she pulled herself up from you before letting out a giggle. "If I didn't know any better, i'd say you're trying to seduce me" you'd laugh at her statement before asking if it worked.

Wendy made the first move, pulling her shirt off, and throwing it to some random place in the room. You grabbed at her breasts, kneading them. She moaned at your touch, her fingers pulling off your shirt. "I'll take that as a yes"