Chapter Seven

Jake
I finished in tears, I looked up and everyone cheered and clapped. I saw Chloe run up in tears too. We hugged and I went back over to my seat. I saw Erika in tears. I hugged her tight and she cried onto my shoulder.

E- That was amazing *whispers* *sniff*
J- Thanks *whispers*

She held my hand, interlocking our fingers and she rested her head on my shoulder.

We all walked out of class and went to lunch. I was sat next to Erika and Anthony and we all ate our food. We were all talking when I got a phone call.

J- Hello?
Dr- Is this Jake Paul?
J- Yes
Dr- Your Brother, Logan Paul, he just woke up

I stopped what I was doing and everyone looked at me.

J- Thanks

I ended the call and got up and ran. I heard everyone shouting on me to come back or go slow down. I ran straight out the door and I got in Logan's car. I speeded to the hospital and I ran in. I ran to the front desk where I saw a nurse.

J- What room is Logan Paul in?
N- Room 3b
J- Thanks

I ran to room 3b and the doctor let me in. I ran to Logans bed and he looked over. I hugged him a tight as I could.

J- Never fucking do that again *crying*
L- I'm sorry *crying*

We pulled back and talked about stuff. I told Logan about Chloe's speech and me singing the song. I showed him a video Chloe and taken of me singing and by the end of it, me and Logan were both in tears.

L- I love you bro *crying*
J- I love you too *crying*

I hugged him again and then I heard another voice.

?- Logan!

I turned around to see Chloe sprinting over. She hugged Logan tight, then they kissed. She sat down and held his hand. We all talked for a while and Logan and Chloe ended up falling asleep. I just traced my fingers along the cuts Logan had made when I had gotten a text, it was Anthony.

Tony- Hey Jake, how are you!? I heard the news
Jake- I'm good bro, feeling better than before
Tony- Good, wanna hang out with the crew tomorrow?
Jake- Sure, Do you guys wanna come over to mine, seen as Chloe will be over
Tony- Sure, Bye bro, see you tomorrow
Jake- Bye

I put my phone away and ended up falling asleep.

I woke up to the sound of talking. I looked up and saw Logan talking to Chloe.

C- Morning sunshine
J- Shut up *chuckles* Morning
L- I'm getting let out in a few hours
J- Good *smiles*

We were all talking when I got a text from Erika.

Rik- Hey, Anthony's phone is dead so he was wondering what time we should all come over at? Xx
Jake- Come over at 1, Logan is getting let out in a few hours so we'll have time xx
Rik- Ok, see you there xx
Jake- Yep xx

I put my phone away and Chloe went down to go and get us all some breakfast. She later came back up and we all ate, then logan was told he could leave. I signed the discharge papers and Chloe helped him get dressed. We soon all left and drove home. I got out some snacks for everyone coming over to hang out.

J- Everyone is coming over to hang
L- Ok, so just movies and snacks?
J- Just movies and snacks
L- Ugh

I know what Logan wanted, he wanted to do- ya know. Anywayyy, after about 25 minutes, everyone arrived. We all chilled on the sofa and watched lots of movies and ate all the snacks. After a while, everyone was asleep, other than Erika and I. We were watching a horror movie and there was a jump scare. She jumped onto my lap out of fear. She had her legs around my lap, her arms around my neck and her head on my chest.

E- I'm s-Sorry

Erika was about to move and I could tell she was pretty happy where she was. I held her back with one of my hands, keeping her from moving, she just looked at me and smiled. We kept our eyes on each other. I then noticed we both started leaning in. We got so close, I could feel her breath on my face. Our lips connected and they moved in sync. I wrapped both of my arms around her back and she started playing with the baby hairs on my neck. I bit her bottom lip for entrance and she accepted. Our tongues swirled together and because our sofa was huge, I managed to flip us over. Erika's legs were still wrapped around my back and I had moved my hands to her sides. I was pulled up her shirt and my hands rubbed all around her stomach. She took my shirt off and felt my abs. My hands made their way to her ass. I pulled down her booty shorts, revealing a grey thong. Fuuuck. I kept my hands on her ass and squeezed, making her softly moan, turning me on even more. It soon got more intense. I kissed down her jaw line and down her neck, then she whispered.

E- Lets go

I kissed back up to her lips and pulled back. I looked at her and she bit her lip, that's when I heard something move in the back garden.