Chapter Nineteen

Jake
When I said that, I looked at Erika. She was balling her eyes out crying.

E- I'm not killing our child!
J- Hey, Hey , Hey, shhhh, you won't be

She looked at me and I kissed her forehead and she smiled. I wiped her tears and I helped her up. We walked out and I saw Dan, Angel and Anthony waiting. Anthony looked pretty pissed.

An- Hey Rik you ok?
E- Yeah, we found out we're having one little miracle
An- I'm really happy for you guys

He bro hugged me and then Dan and Angel came over.

D- Erika lets go
E- I'm not going anywhere with you
D- What did you just say to me?
E- I said-

Dan grabbed Erika's wrist really hard. I grabbed Dans and he looked at me, pretty annoyed.

J- Let go

He hesitated, but let go of Erika's wrist. I looked at her and she was crying. I pulled her into my chest and Anthony shouted at Dan. They soon left, along with Anthony and Erika had calmed down. I looked at her wrist and bit was fine.

J- Come on, lets go to mine seen as your mom and dad will be home
E- Ok

I kissed her head and we got up and walked out. We got into my car and I drove us home. When we got there, Logan and Chloe had left a note saying they were out on a date and they're going to Chloe's after and everyone had left. We walked upstairs and I gave Erika one of my hoodies. I got into my joggers and we lay on my bed. We watched the rest of the last season of Riverdale and we ended up falling asleep pretty quick afterwards.

Gender Reveal Party (Morning)

I woke up next to Erika. Her pregnancy symptoms weren't as bad as they used to be so I usually wake her up every morning now. I kissed her shoulder repeatedly and I saw her start to move. She turned to me and hugged me.

J- Morning beautiful, today's the day we find out the gender of our miracle
E- Morning bubba, I know I'm excited *yawns*
J- *chuckles*

I kissed her forehead and I got out of bed. I had a shower and as I was minding my own business, just washing my hair, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and saw Erika. I hugged her back and she looked up at me.

E- I love you
J- I love you

I kissed her and we started making out. Making out is all we've been able to do since Erika's pregnant and we don't want to risk anything. We made out basically the whole time and then we got out and got dressed.

 We made out basically the whole time and then we got out and got dressed

We linked hands and walked downstairs

We linked hands and walked downstairs. Everything was decorated with blue and pink everywhere. Balloons, confetti, cake! Everything. Then there was a knock at the door. We walked over and Logan and Chloe were stood wearing white outfits.

L- Hey, you guys think it's a girl?
J- I do
E- Yeah, you guys on team girl or boy?
C- I'm team boy, Logan won't tell me why he's wearing white
J- *chuckles* Cool, come in
C- Thanks

They walked in and every now and then, we would answer the door. After a while, there was a knock at the door again, I went to answer it, I was laughing at something Erika had said, then I looked at who was at the door, it was Dan and Angel.

J- Oh, Uh Hi
D- Your not telling us in?
J- Um, Sorry one second, BABY!?
E- YEAH!?
J- CAN YOU COME HERE A SEC!?
E- SURE JUST COMING!

I saw her walking over with a smile on her face. She then looked at who was at the door and saw them..

E- Oh..
A- Wow, honey your definitely getting bigger
E- Is that supposed to be a compliment? *whispers*
J- I don't know *whispers*
E- Anyway, What are you guys doing here?
D- Well it is our daughters gender reveal for her child, we're not invited?
E- No, you guys were not invited because you were trying to make me have an abortion!
A- Still
E- Whatever

Erika pulled me away and I looked back and saw them come in. We walked into the back yard where everyone was and she kissed me.

E- I love you *smiles*
J- I love you *smiles*

She hugged me tight and then Anthony and Logan stood up.

An- Hey everyone!
L- Seen as we were the soon to be parents siblings
An- We found out the gender of the baby

Everyone clapped and Anthony and Logan smiled at us. Erika looked up at me smiling and I kissed her forehead.

L- So we got confetti poppers for Jake and Erika!

Everyone cheered and we walked up and Anthony and Logan handed us the confetti poppers.

L- So on the count of 3
An- You Guys will pop the poppers ok?
J+E- Ok *smiles*

Erika looked at me and we quickly pecked lips.

An- count of 3!
All- 1!
All- 2!
All- 3!

We popped the poppers..