Chapter Two

Jake
I was walking to the door of my families new house here in Ohio, when someone caught my eye. I saw a girl with a huge group of people. Many girls and many guys. She was beautiful, but she didn't look like really nice person. She was in all black with random guys around her smoking. She is either a bad girl and hangs with the wrong crowd, or... I don't know. She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and she kept walking. I walked in and slid down the door. Damn her smile. I got up and walked upstairs. On my way to my room I saw my brother.

J- Hey
L- Whassup!
J- Why are you always so loud
L- Cause I'm Logan Paul boiiii!!
J- Whatever

I walked into my room and plopped down on my bed. I looked out my window and saw that girl with her friends running. I looked and saw there was another guy chasing them. The girl and the group were laughing their heads off, trying to keep up their pace. I laughed it off and took a shower. I got out and put on my joggers and took a mirror pic.

 I got out and put on my joggers and took a mirror pic

I posted it on my Instagram and went to sleep.

I woke up with lots of notifications from fans.

JakeyPaull423: Omfg! How can a human be so hot!! 😍🤤

I laughed and replied to a few, then I got up and took a shower. I then walked into my closet and picked out an outfit to wear.

I walked downstairs and saw Logan sitting at the table, FaceTiming is girlfriend Chloe

J- Hey Chlo!
C- Whats up Jake!
J- Nothing much, how are you
C- I'm good, you?
J- I'm good, Logan you want breakfast?
L- Sure, thanks bro
J- No problem
C- Brotherly Love, awwww
J- Shut up Chloe!
C- Hey!
All- *laughs*

Chloe is like a big sister to me! She's always there for me when I need her and I can't wait till we can see her again, then I heard her say something to Logan.

C- You and Jake have a lot coming for you
L- What?
C- Bye! Love you!

Then she ended the call, I turned to Logan and he looked really confused. I gave him his breakfast and we quickly ate that, because we are heading to school today! We grabbed our things and hopped in our cars.

 I gave him his breakfast and we quickly ate that, because we are heading to school today! We grabbed our things and hopped in our cars

We drove to school and when we pulled up, everyone was staring at us

We drove to school and when we pulled up, everyone was staring at us. I parked my car and Logan parked next to me, I scanned the area and saw a familiar face.. CHLOE!? I got out of my car and stood up, looking over. I then saw her wave. We ran up to each other and I pulled her to the ground.

J- Chloe!!
C- Jake!!

We hugged for a little longer and then I heard Logan.

L- Hey! What about me!
C- Aw you big baby!

We got up and Chloe hugged and kissed Logan. She took us over to her friends and introduced us to them. George, Mark, Ayla and Lydia. We all became friends quickly and while Logan was talking to them all, I was still looking around the place, it's huge! That's when I saw them. The girl and her group, squad thing, I don't know. I saw one of the guys look at me, he looked pissed, I don't know why. I just focused back to Logan talking and then I felt someone tap me on my back, I turned around and Logan and the squad all looked too. It was a random guy, looking me up and down with many people behind him. I then saw that girl trying to stop him.

?- Just Stop!
?- So Brother, whats your name
J- Jake?
?- Hm, I'm Anthony, I saw you eyeing up my sister here
L- Ooo! My brothers already looking for the ladies
J- Logan, just don't
An- So?
J- First off, I was not "eyeing up" your sister, I am clearly new and was looking around
An- Well, don't do it again
J- Don't look around again?

I heard Logan laugh for a second, I then stood on his toe.

L- Fuck you!
J- Hey! I made you breakfast this morning
L- True

I looked back at the Anthony guy and I looked at everyone else. Me and the crew just left and we went to get mine and Logan's schedules and locker numbers.

G- Jake, your crazy
C- I agree
J- How?
M- They're the bad kids, don't mess with them
J- They won't do shit
?- What'd you just say?

I turned and saw one of the guys.

J- For fuck sake, I said you "baddies" won't do shit to me
?- You tryin out of the football team?
J- Sure am
?- Well See about it there then
J- Great, See ya there *smiles*

The guy walked away and went up to the big group. We all looked and they all stared and laughed at us, other than that girl. She shook her head no and I shrugged my shoulders. Me and the crew then all walked to our first class.