Chapter Twelve

1 Year Later

Jake
I woke up, 5:00am. I turned to my side to see Erika fast asleep. I didn't want to wake her, but I had to. I rubbed her arm and she started to move a little. I kissed her and I felt her kiss back. When we pulled back, she looked at me confused.

E- What time is it?
J- It's 5:00am
E- Why did you wake me up so early!?
J- It's our anniversary!
E- True, But you don't have to wake me up this early
J- Yeah I do
E- Why?
J- Because we're going to Hawaii

Erika's head was turned, when I said that, she looked at me.

E- What?
J- Lets go to Hawaii
E- Your kidding.. right?
J- Nope
E- We're really going to Hawaii!?
J- Yeah!
E- Jake! Omg! *smiles*
J- I packed your stuff last night
E- Thank you, lets get ready
J- Ok *chuckles*

Erika looked so scute running around, so excited. We took a quick shower and got dressed. She wore one of my hoodies with some of her leggings, I wore joggers with a hoodie too. We walked downstairs and grabbed our luggage and then I saw Anthony outside, in the car. I took Erika's hand and we put our luggage in the car, then we got in.

An- Rik you excited!?
E- Yes!
J- Good

I hugged Erika from her side, resting my chin on her shoulder. She kissed my head and rested hers against mine. About an our later, Anthony pulled up to the airport.

J- Thanks bro
An- No problem, I'll see you guys when you get back
E- Bye Tony
J- Bye Toner
An- Bye

We got out and took out our luggage. We then walked in and they took our bags, then we went through security. We were all good so we went for food because we didn't have enough time to get any breakfast this morning. We got some waffles and water and we sat down, near our gate. We were looking out at the planes taking off when I realised, I love this girl. I'll tell her when we get there though.

Gate 36b to Hawaii is boarding now

We got up and gave the flight attendant our ticket. We walked on and found our seats. We sat down and Erika held my hand and rested her head on my shoulder. Hawaii, here we come..