Chapter Fifteen

Jake
I woke up to Erika getting dressed. I sat up and she walked over to me.

E- Morning bubba
J- Morning Baby

I hugged her waist and I pulled her on top of me. I just wanted to hug and cuddle her all day!!

E- I'm going out, you wanna come?
J- Where are you going?
E- Just to the mall
J- Then Yes, I will come
E- Cool *smiles*

We kissed, but it soon got heated. We started making out. Our tongues were swirling together and Erika climbed onto my lap. She was straddling me and I had her shirt up, revealing her stomach and the bottom part of her bra, then we heard a cough.

?- *coughs*

We both looked over and saw Anthony.

E- Fuck off Anthony
An- Well I don't want to see my sister and her boyfriend about to have sex with the door open
E- Well close it then
J- *chuckles* Baby are we going to the mall?
E- Yeah, get dressed

She pecked my lips and walked out, elbowing Anthony as she did. I chuckled and walked into her bathroom. I had a quick shower and then I got dressed into a random outfit from the clothes that I had left here.

 I had a quick shower and then I got dressed into a random outfit from the clothes that I had left here

I walked downstairs and saw Erika eating food, I walked up to her and hugged her from behind. She put the food on her spoon and put it up for me to try. I tried it and it tasted weird.

J- What is that?
E- An açai bowl
J- It's weird
E- *giggles*

Erika finished her açai bowl and we got our shoes on. She grabbed her bag and I grabbed my wallet and my keys.

E- Bye Tony
J- Bye Bro
An- Bye Guys!

We walked out and hopped in my car. I started up the car and I started driving, then Erika put her hand on my thigh. I smiled at her and put my hand on hers. We drove to the mall and as soon as I stopped the car, Erika jumped out. I got out and she ran up and grabbed my hand.

J- Someone's got a lot of energy today
E- Yep

We walk in and Erika told me to go look in any shops that I want to because she has a surprise and she has to get the last part or something. Anyway, I just went to Urban Outfitters and found a few things but I didn't buy them. I walked out and that's when I got a call from Erika.

J- Hey Baby
E- Hey bubba, where are you?
J- Just left urban, you?
E- Just around the corner from there

He ended the call and next thing I know is that Erika's running over to me. She hugs me and looks up at me.

E- Your gonna like the surprise
J- Am I now
E- Yup
J- You wanna head then
E- Yeah, I want to give you your surprise
J- *chuckles* Ok

We left, hand in hand, and walked to my car. We got in and I drove us to Erika's. Anthony left for his date so it's just a me and Erika night. I walked in and got changed into just joggers. I lay on the sofa waiting for Erika and her surprise. I then hear a voice.

E- Hey Daddy

I turned around and saw Erika in lingerie. I smiled and put my head back. She smiled too and came over. She straddled me and I sat up so that my back was leaned against the back of the sofa. I rested my hands on the top of her ass and she rested hers on my shoulders.

J- What is this for? *smiles*
E- I wanted to, plus Anthony is out of the house for once
J- True
E- You down?
J- I always down with you

I smashed my lips against hers and I could feel her smiling throughout the kiss. I lay her down on the sofa and I hovered above her, wrapping my arms around her small figure. I soon picked her up and we went upstairs. I ran into Erika's room and closed and locked the door, then throwing Erika onto the bed and hovering over top of her again. Let me just say, it was amazing..