Chapter Eight

Jake
Me and Erika both looked over, I saw a fox. Oh.

J- Oh
E- I nearly had a heart attack

I slightly chuckled at her comment and then remembered what she had said.

J- Are you sure you want to?
E- I mean, I really like you, but if you don't like me that t-
J- If I didn't like you, would I be here, on top of you, you in your underwear and me shirtless?
E- I mean-
J- Me?
E- No
J- Then, Do you?
E- Yeah, What will we do about.. them?
J- I have an idea

I got up and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen from the kitchen, and I wrote them a note.

Dear You all,
Me and Erika have gone upstairs to sleep in a bed because we didn't find the sofa comfortable. Also, we are rlly titled because it's currently 4:30am so we didn't get a lot of sleep, so don't come to wake us up because we'll be cranky!
- Jake

I showed Erika the note and she giggled.

E- But it's not 4:30
J- But who knows what time well actually go to sleep at
E- True

She put the note down on the coffee table and took my hand. We walked upstairs and went into my bedroom. She turned and looked at me, I walked up to her and held her by her waist, she held onto my biceps.

J- Hey
E- Hey

I smashed my lips onto hers and we fell back onto the bed. She started to unbuckle my belt and then she pulled down my joggers with her feet. I unclipped her bra and kissed my way down her neck, hitting her sweet spot, making her softly moan. I kissed down to her boobs and and I was sucking on her nipples, she was letting out louder moans. I kissed down her stomach and got to her v-line. I pulled her panties down and I held her thighs. I kissed her thighs and around her vagina, then she grabbed my hair and pushed me, eating her out. She pushed my head farther and she arched her back. I fingered her at the same time and she was moaning really loud, she was gripping the bead sheets. She soon cummed and I licked her clean. I kissed back up to her lips and she slid down my boxers. I was hard. She grabbed a condom from the side and slid it on. Without warning, I slammed into her, she almost screamed but I started making out with her so we didn't wake anyone up. I was thrusting in and out, harder and faster. When I was fully in, she flipped us over and started to ride me. She circled her hips and bounced up and down on my dick. She clenched her walls to make it more pleasurable. When we both reached out climaxes, she fell down next to me and cuddled up close. She traced my abs with her finger, I felt her stop all of a sudden. I looked down to see her fast asleep. I kissed her forehead and I fell asleep too.