Chapter TwentyOne

Moving In

Jake
Me and Erika just arrived at our new house. The movers put all of the furniture in and obviously we can move it if we want. We got out my car and I took Erika's hand. We walked up and unlocked the door. It was absolutely perfect.

E- It's amazing
J- Yeah, I know, Lets go see our bedroom
E- Omg yes!

We walked upstairs and walked into a few rooms until we found ours. I was incredible!

E- I love it!
J- Same here! Not as much as I love you though
E- Aww

Erika stood in front of me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I wrapped mine around her waist and we started making out. After a while, she started to try to take off my shirt, so I pulled back.

E- Oh come on! We make out in the shower, naked! Not like it's gonna make a difference if we're in our underwear
J- So that's where you wanted to take it? *smirks*
E- Maybe *smirks*

I took my shirt off and Erika bit her lip and felt my abs. She started to make out with me again. I pulled off her shirt, leaving her in a bra, she then started to fidget with my belt and the top of my jeans. I pulled back.

E- What now?
J- Promise its only in underwear
E- Promise

We started making out again and I walked us over to the bed. She pulled down my jeans after unbuckling my belt and she threw me on. She sat on my stomach and I had my hands on her ass. She started making out with me again and I slid down her joggers. I flipped us over, still being careful and I felt up and down her sides. After about an hour, 2 hours of making out, we just lay next to each other and I kept my hand on her belly.

E- I love you so fucking much
J- I love you even more

I kissed her again and she cuddled into my chest and we ended up falling asleep.

4 Months Later

I woke up next to Erika. She didn't look very comfortable. I woke her up so we could head downstairs and have breakfast.

J- Morning beautiful
E- Morning bubba
J- Lets go get breakfast
E- Ok

Because it's only us in our house, we are just walking around in our underwear. We walked into the kitchen and Erika sat on a chair at the island. I made us some avocado on toast and I sat next to her.

J- It's gonna 3 of us very soon
E- Yep *smiles*

Erika smiled and I kissed her. We finished our food and I washed the dishes, she finds it harder to get up and sit down so I walked over and I was about to help her up when she groaned.

J- Beautiful are you ok?
E- Mhm, just help me up
J- Ok, are you sure?
E- Yeah

I helped her up and she groaned louder, that's when she screamed and water came crashing onto the floor.

E- SHIT!
J- HOLY FUCK! Hold on baby ok
E- *screams* Bubba it hurts! *crying*
J- I know, I'll go get the bag and some clothes

I sat her back down and I ran upstairs the fastest I ever have. I grabbed a pair of joggers, a sweatshirt, Erika's shorts and our baby bag. I ran back down and I put the hoodie on Erika. I then slid on my joggers and Erika stood up. I helped her put on her shorts and we walked out. She was still crying and in a lot of pain, which made me really sad because I hate seeing her cry. I held her hand the whole time and we finally made it. I got out and ran around to Erika's side and I helped her out. We were walking towards the door when I saw a doctor run out with a wheelchair.

Dr- Hi Guys, I see your water broke

I helped Erika sit down and the doctor wheeled her in.

J- Yeah *out of breath*
Dr- You Guys look young, how old are you?
J- Erika is 18, and I'm 19 now
Dr- Wow, ok well I'm guessing this is your first baby
J- Yeah
Dr- Ok, follow me

I followed the doctor to a room and Erika was starting to calm down a little. She was crying a little and groaning but mainly was taking really deep breaths.

Dr- Ok Jake, you help Erika put on her gown and I'll go get more doctors
J- Ok

The doctor left and I helped Erika off of the wheel chair. I pulled off her hoodie and took off her shorts, I then unclipped her bra and slid down her panties. I grabbed the gown and put it on. She hugged me and cried onto my shoulder. I just rubbed her back and kissed her head.

J- It's ok baby, you'll be fine

The doctors then came in and they had her lay down. They saw that she was only 6 centimetres dilated so she wasn't ready to give birth. She had fallen asleep so I walked to the little gift shop in the hospital and got her a little goat teddy. As I was walking back, I saw the crew, my mom, my dad, Logan, Dan and Angel run up to me.