Chapter Ten

Jake
We were all chilling on the sofa when I had to ask Anthony. I had to get it off my chest.

J- Tony
An- Yeah?
J- Can I talk to you?
An- Sure

We got up and walked into the dining room so that no one would hear us.

J- Um.. so.. I was just wondering, seen as, um..
An- It's ok bro, tell me
J- I was just wondering, seen as me and Erika can trust each other and I really like her, I was just wondering if I could ask her on a date? *says really fast*
An- That's it? *smiles*
J- Mhm
An- Of course you can bro, the fact that you asked makes me know even more that you'll treat her right
J- Thanks Tony
An- No problem

We walked back into the living room and Erika looked up and smiled at me, I smiled back and walked up. I sat down with her and started to think about my plan.

I woke up cuddled up close on Erika's chest. Everyone was asleep, this was my chance to sort my plan. I got up and wrote them a note.

Dear All,
I've just gone out to do some stuff, I have a plan for someone, only Anthony knows. I'll be back soon,
Jake

I put the note on the coffee table and quickly changed. I grabbed my keys and my wallet and I ran out, hopping in my car and driving to the mall. I walked inside and I went to pandora. I was walking around when someone came up to me.

?- You need any help?

I looked up and saw a guy standing, wearing a blue suit.

J- Uh, Yeah sure
?- Alright, I'm Tyler by the way
J- I'm Jake
Ty- Ok, so what are you looking for
J- Well, I'm taking this girl on a date and I want to ask her to be my girlfriend, so I need a promise ring
Ty- Ahh, ok, we have a few promise rings here

Tyler grabbed the ring display and as soon as he showed me, I immediately saw the one.

J- I really like that one
Ty- Do you wanna keep looking or do you want this one?
J- I want that one
Ty- Ok, well that it, oof, that's $1,499.99
J- That's Fine
Ty- Wow ok

I bought the ring, it's perfect.

(On the side it says: Jerika)

I then walked into a flower shop and got her a huge bouquet of red roses. 101 roses to be exact.

I then left and went to Target

I then left and went to Target. I bought some chocolate and a teddy bear too. I put everything in my car and I drove back home. I walked in, not taking anything with me. I walked in and everyone looked over.

L- Where were you bro?
J- I was out
C- But Where?
J- Somewhere
An- Lets go Jakey boi

Me and Anthony were about to walk out the door, Erika looked so confused. I just chuckled and we walked out. I walked up to my car and opened the door. Anthonys jaw dropped.

An- Bro, I'm jealous! My sister getting all the treatment!

I chuckled at his comment and I showed him the promise ring. His eyes went wide and he looked up at me.

An- How much man?
J- I think the guy said about $1,500 or something
An- What the fuck!?
J- Shhh
An- Lets go back inside, my sister is going to love tonight
J- Hopefully

We walked in and Anthony was still in shock.

L- What is it!?
An- Broooo, he outdone himself!
J- Nah
An- Seriously, that was a lot bro
J- Stap! Next you'll probably end up telling everyone what it really is
All- *laughs*

I sat next to Erika again and held her hand. After a few hours, I figured Erika would want to spend a few hours getting ready, so mows the time. I got up and left the house. I grabbed the roses, teddy bear and chocolates from my car and I walked back in. Everyone looked over and Erika smiled and put her head in her hands. Everyone else 'aww'ed and I walked up to her.

J- Hey
E- Jaaaaake
J- Yeah? *chuckles*

Erika jumped up and hugged me. I just laughed and everyone was cheering.

E- What is this for?
J- Go get ready
E- What?
J- We are going on a date missy!
E- A date!?
J- Yeah!
E- Chloe, Ayla and Lydia, lets go!

The girls all got up and raced out the door. We all just laughed and Anthony and I bro hugged.

An- Thank Jake, like really, Thank you
J- No need
An- She's never been on a date because her last boyfriend, the one I told you about, was her first and they never went on dates
J- I get it
An- So Seriously, Thank you
J- There's no need to thank me! *chuckles*
An- Lets go get You ready

Me and the boys all went up to my room and they helped me pick my outfit. I had taken a shower and gotten dressed, I then walked out and they all nodded.

 I had taken a shower and gotten dressed, I then walked out and they all nodded

We all walked downstairs and I said bye. They all told me good luck and I left. I got in my car and drove down to Erika's house. Chloe opened the door and hugged me.

C- You did good Jake
J- *smiles*

I sat on the sofa, facing the stairs. A few moments later, an actual goddess walked down. My jaw dropped and my eyes widened.

 My jaw dropped and my eyes widened

She looked perfect.