Chapter 14

“Why do I not find it a coincidence that the one girl you finally decide to date after all these years is actually your long time crush's sister?” Jimin stared seriously at a Jungkook who was now cowering under his little hyung's intense gaze.

“Hyung, it really is a coincidence. I met Y/N accidentally and she kinda reminded me of Jieun noona and we ended up dating. I only found out later that she was Jieun noona's sister.” Jungkook lied confidently because he knew what Jimin hyung will make him do if he found out the truth.

Jimin still wasn't convinced. He stared at Jungkook hoping he would break and tell the truth any moment but since he didn't, he just sighed.
“Good Jungkook. I don't want you playing with an innocent girl's heart. You are not that cruel.”

Jungkook nodded without thinking much about it.

Back inside you and the boys were building up your friendship. You had reached that point in a friendship were you started talking about random shit like freesia and saxophonists and Pharell Williams. You realized you successfully made a place in their hearts when they offered you to drink with them. You kindly obliged. You didn't want to sound rude……. And shit it's free booze. Even though the boys kept going, you stopped with two glasses because we wouldn't want another episode of ‘Drunk and Desperate’ now, would we?

The night was crazy and lit. You all were playing all kinds of games. These games included overwatch, hide and seek, freeze tag etc. etc. Yeah you were kids.

All the guy's were now pretty drunk when Jungkook suddenly yelled. “Guys, Y/N can't cook for shit.” He giggled.

You scoffed. Jimin and Taehyung too scoffed. You didn't know why though.
“Our Y/N-ie cooks the best. You know nothing, muscle kook.” Jimin said trying to hug you. ‘Is it just me or is this guy getting too touchy?’

“Yeah right, then why don't you eat her pancakes?” Jungkook said coming up to you and trying to separate Jimin from you which you found kinda cute.

“Well. You know what. We will. Come on, Y/N.” Taehyung said cheering you.

You looked at him blankly and then leaned closer to him and stared blankly at him again.

“Come on, go cook. Y/N. Y/N. Y/N…. Oooooo”

You reached the kitchen, not out of your own free will. Jimin and Taehyung carried you there.

“Do you guys even have the ingredients for pancakes?” you asked looking inside the fridge. It looked like a rat just raided it.

“No ingredients for pancakes. Too bad. Let's go.”
You said trying to run out of the kitchen. But then they pouted. TF?! Who pouts like that? As if I'm going to fall for it.

“No.”

Taehyung pouted.

“No.”

Jimin pouted.

“No.”

They both pouted and looked at you with pleading eyes.

“N- ahh fine.” They both cheered for you.

You broke into a smile. ‘Ahh these guys’

Jungkook observed you from the corner of the kitchen. Even in his drunken state he could tell you were really enjoying this. He was glad. It was nice to see you open up like this.

“Let's make pasta then.”

To your dismay, the entire gang came to the kitchen. You felt like you were in some reality show. There were sound effects:credits to Hoseok, live commentary:credits to Yoongi, cheer girls: credits to Jimin and Taehyung and a cold ass prejudiced judge: credits to Juancock…

“Taehyung that's not salt, that's sugar you idiot”

“No I did not call you an idiot, Yoongi. I said sugar not Suga”

“Jimin I don't understand why you need jam when we are cooking pasta.”

“Wait Hosoek what the hell did you put in there?”

“Yah Jungkook, YOU. ARE. NOT. GORDON. RAMSAY.”

You were done with their shit. “Kyaaaaaaah, get out. ALL. OF. YOU.”

They all freaked out and ran away “I don't understand why she's getting so cocky, it's not like she's an amazing cook or anything.” You heard Taehyung bitching about you which made you roll your eyes.

15 minutes later you were done. The boys were all a bit sober than earlier and they tasted the food. They found it delicious. But as for the person you really wanted a positive review from, Jungkook was slowly chewing the food. Painfully slowly.

“Sooooo”  You looked at him trying to get something good out of his mouth.

“It's good” He said.

You were happy but it only lasted for a second until he said “But your pancakes still suck though.” He broke into a bunny smile and ran away sticking his tongue out.

‘Ungrateful asshole’ You thought while holding back your smile.

The boys started drinking some more after it. You thought they were gonna die. You thought it's better to call it and go home. You were happy as you felt you were able to forget your worries after a long time. But before you could go home, something stopped you. The sight of all the boys passed out on the floor looking like homeless little hooligans. Since Yoongi had enough rooms in his house, you thought might as well take them to the rooms and let them sleep comfortably.

Yoongi and Taehyung were out cold so you had to bring them into the rooms with some extra effort.

You put Hoseok in one of the rooms and tried to bring Jimin into the next one. Jimin seems like the only one who had a little bit more consciousness left. You made him sit on the bed and went to fetch the comforter when he suddenly held your hand.

You looked at him with your eyebrows raised.
“Do you need something, Jimin?”

He looked straight into your eyes and said “Jungkook doesn't deserve you.”

“What?”

“He doesn't deserve you.”

You thought it was cute so you played along “Then who deserves me, Jimin.”

“Me. Ditch him and date me. I told you I like Busan women.” He said gripping your hands tightly.

You didn't know if his words were coming out from his drunk state or whether he really meant it. All you knew was how Jimin was pulling you closer to him and you could feel his hot breath reeking of alcohol against your lips. You tried to move back knowing he would regret this in the morning but his grip was getting stronger.

“Jimin- ah this is wron-”

“Hyung, what are you doing to my girlfriend?”