Chapter 29

Y/N POV

Jackson…. How much I loved that man! But all he did was leave me behind and expect me to let it go like it was nothing.

Let it go…. That's what they all wanted from me  That was where they were all wrong too. After everything that's been done to me, they wanted me to let it go. After all they weren't the one who had to cry themself to sleep, they weren't the one who went crazy thinking about every single detail and finding one's fault in it.

But I wasn't that naive or forgiving as they thought I was. They all expected me to be so understanding and so noble. Jackson, Jieun…
But I had reached my limit, I had to show them that there were consequences in doing this to me. I swore that I'll make them pay. And I was so desperate in finding a way.

Maybe that's why when I met you for the first time, Jungkook, I knew I would be meeting you again. Something in your eyes reminded me of all the others who had used me.

And I was so right. I met you again. You asked me out on a date. I was a bit hesitant but I had to know for sure whether your intentions were what I thought they were.

That date assured me what your true intentions were. My sister. The way you tried to carefully lead the conversation to my sister. The little sparks in your eyes when I mentioned her. The way you were so controlled whenever you spoke. I knew at that very moment what your plan was. After all I was used to being used like that. But it was on that very date that you gave me an idea. An idea to use you to use me to get my revenge on Jackson.

When you asked me whether I wanted to be your girlfriend, I knew how much you did not mean those words. That's why I asked you, whether you were sure. You see I was giving you an option to back out. But you said yes, even though you hesitated, you said yes, making me realize that you were the perfect tool to execute my plan.

See, my plan was very simple. My plan was to date you, let you and Jieun meet, make Jieun develop feelings for you and ultimately make her cheat on Jackson with you. So that ultimately, Jackson will feel the same pain, same insecurity that I felt.

And you were the perfect person to use. You were determined to get what you wanted. You didn't mind hurting others for what you wanted. You did not care about the feelings of the people involved in your malicious plan. These qualities made you perfect. Or so I thought. This was what I assumed you to be.

And even though I was too scared because I had never tried anything like this, I wanted to make all of them suffer the same pain.

And the plan was set into action. Little by little, everything started to set into place. It's funny, how when you want some thing so bad, everything just falls into place. I hadn't even done anything but Jackson insisted on going on a double date with you and Jieun. It was such a perfect chance to arrange the meeting between you and eonnie. And I must say you are such a bad actor. You acted like you didn't know she was my sister. Fool. But that day, for the first time, I could see how my plan was starting to work. The jealousy and insecurity in Jackson's eyes. The way he pulled eonnie away from you.

And the next day when he came to ‘advice’ me about you, I knew that everything was going perfectly as planned. I bursted out on him. I did feel bad for doing that but I couldn't  have done anything else. Also I had seen you sneakily listening in on our conversation and felt that it was a great chance to earn your trust

......guess what I already got one and I like him very much ………

It surely made you think that I was a naive and stupid girl, didn't it?