Chapter 3

Jungkook remembers the first time he saw her. It was the first day of his music class. To him, she was just another one of those pretty noonas that all the hyungs in his class wanted to get close to.

But as the days went by, he realized that she was something much different from what he imagined her to be. Everything that he thought about her was so wrong. But he was amazed every time she proved him wrong. And this amusement turned into admiration and later turned to that warm feeling that he felt in his heart and cheeks. He thought it was funny how she could make his entire body get hot at the same time make the pit of his stomach feel so cool.

He remembered that one time he saw her by the sidewalk helping the little kid cross the street. She also bought candy for the kid after.

Also the time she lent him her notes, because he couldn't attend classes due to some problems.

She only occasionally talked to Jungkook but whenever she did, it meant the world to him. It made his lips curve upwards and made his insides turn, in a good way though.

He met a lot of girls who could complement his voice and looks for hours but none of those words did anything to him like her four words “That was great, Jungkook-ah” accompanied with her sweet smile.

He could list a million things about her that he loved. Her voice was one of them. It was so sweet and airy. The way she could hit high notes and still sound so amazing. Duets with her were something that he lived for. But sadly he did only two, which he secretly recorded and with other secret recordings of her singing, he stored safely in his computer under the file name “Porn”.

Also Jungkook believed that he was much different from the others guys. Other men became too caught up with her superficial appearance that they didn't bother to dig in to find how pure her soul really is. But he believed that he knew her. He knew these things through her smiles, her words, her eyes, her actions. Unlike others, he was blindly in love for a reason.

He found himself lucky to be even associated to her. But he wanted more. He wanted to hold her warm hands. He wanted to protect her from other men, to get jealous over other men. He wanted to be the man worthy of her love.

He knew there were plenty of other girls who would do all those things and much more with him. But he didn't want them. He wanted her. It has been that way and always will.

But to her, he was just another dongsaeng. A boy she has emotions no more than that a sister has for her brother. He knew that he wasn't her type.

So he tried to change himself and fit her type because no matter how many people tell you that you shouldn't change yourself for others' fancies, sadly, you just can't stop imagining the ‘what if’s’ that keeps running in your mind and driving you crazy. This is the basic human nature. Don't blame yourself. We learnt this from the stars that wanted to be the shining sun. We learnt this from turtles who wanted to know what it is to fly. So even Jungkook changed himself for her.

He started acting more manlier around her because he wanted her to see him not as a boy but as a man who could make her feel protected and confident. Jungkook stood up much more straighter around her. He always licked his lips and ran his fingers through his hair whenever she was around. This was not something he usually did but his hyungs(Jimin hyung) helped him a lot. He acted like a completely different person around her. Even though it was pretty obvious for everyone who was close to Jungkook, sadly, she never noticed any of these changes. But Jungkook did not give up.

He tried his best and was ready to keep trying. But that was until he heard rumours about her today morning. People were calling her derogatory names and he didn't like that one bit. He knew that was not true. But he was more scared of something else that he had heard. That she was dating Jackson.

He saw them a couple of days ago together but he didn't want to think the worst. But now he knows it was true because the news has spread and nobody is trying to stop it.

Didn't he try hard enough? Did he do it the right method? But his hyungs told him it would definitely work. Why didn't it work? All these questions kept driving him over the edge. He wanted to cry. 'So much for being manlier', he thought.

In the spur of a moment an idea hit him. A crazy one, that too. He started making plans out of that idea. He first, thought of a nice, cliche plan but he knew that wouldn't work out after he witnessed something.

So he thought of another one and when he came up with this one, boy was he excited. Manipulating people to get what he wants? He has never done anything like that in his life. He didn't care about what the consequences would be. If Jungkook wanted something only he knew what extent he would go to get it. No rules could stop him. No emotions could get the best of him. Also he promised himself that he will try his best this time because if he hesitated he might lose her forever.

Thinking of all these things, Jungkook walked towards the vending machine where his target was already standing.

“Hey, you got change?” He asked you.
And that's how ‘the plan’ was set into motion.
The plan where he decided to play with you.
The plan where he decided to use you to get her.
The plan where he decided to date his crush's sister.…….