Chapter 12

Jieun didn't know whether she was frustrated or just confused. She didn't find the red wrapped gift box labelled ‘From your International Bunny’ in her doorstep today morning like she did for the past three years.

She knew who the sender of these gifts was. Even though the first time she was confused, she quickly realized that there could be only one person who could send it to her. Jungkook. She found his gifts to be cute and adorable and also expensive so she never bothered returning them and telling him to stop sending her gifts because she liked it. Who wouldn't, right? She also believed that Jungkook wouldn't want his little guilty pleasure to be exposed like this.

But she was confused as to why there was no gift today. Of course she knew that these luxurious gifts would stop one day, but she didn't know why it actually made her frustrated.

Suddenly it hit Jieun. Jungkook was dating you. Maybe that's why he stopped all his little desperate antics to gain her attention. Deep down, Ji-eun felt a bit uneasy. She was dating Jackson and all, but she felt this was not fair?

She definitely did not find Jungkook attractive or so she thought till now. But she felt that it was a bit weird that the guy who was crushing on her since forever started dating her little sister..

'If you think about it, it's actually super weird ….unless.….' Jieun thought

‘Jungkook's trying to make me feel jealous?’
She smiled at this thought.

*******
Jungkook had no idea why he gave it to you. Moreover he was so confused as to what he should give to Jieun noona.
He eventually just thought of buying another gift but there was no time. Moreover he could never find a gift that perfect so soon. He might have to wait another year or so. Maybe he could give it personally to Jieun then.

But he sure learnt lesson number one in his life: Don't even think of doing something stupid. You'll eventually end up doing it.

*******

When you saw Jungkook that day, you felt like tiny little people were jumping around in the lower half of your stomach. You wanted to throw all of them out but you couldn't resist the feeling that they gave to you. And it felt like their population multiplied each time you took a step towards Jungkook making ‘whatever the heaven’ kind of feeling you were having, intensify.

Jungkook noticed you weren't wearing the pendant. He frowned.

You traced your eyes to where he was looking. You realized what he was searching for and quickly pulled the chain out of your bag. “Listen, Jungkook. This is some thing way too expensive for my taste. I can't accept it.”

You didn't expect Jungkook to do something like that at all yesterday night. Even though he made you feel emotions that you had locked away, leaving the only key with Jackson, when you thought about it later, you felt it wasn't right. Accepting something like this. That too from Jungkook. No.

Jungkook was internally happy you wanted to return it but on giving it a second thought, he couldn't actually give it to your sister now. If you saw your sister wearing it, it would complicate things. He couldn't afford that. So he insisted half-heartedly and tried to sound like a caring boyfriend.
“No. You can't return it, stupid. It's a gift.”

You cringed when he called you stupid. Why was this sounding so romantic? ‘Maybe you need to get your ears checked,Y/N’ You thought.

“Jungkook this is way too expensive. I am not a gold digger. You giving me such luxurious gifts makes me feel like one.”

He felt weird again. He quickly pushed it down though.
He frowned at you. He hated that you were so stubborn. You made him want to be stubborn too.
“You know what? Throw it away then. When you feel like I'm worthy of your love and time, call me.” He stomped away angrily.

“Jungkook, wait that's not what I mean-”
You looked at Jungkook's back that was getting far away from you now.
You felt scared. The last thing you expected Jungkook was to take it that way. You couldn't afford for Jungkook to break up with you.

********
Jungkook felt his phone buzz. He rolled his eyes when he saw your name. He was expecting you to spam his inbox with apology messages asking for him to come back and ‘love you’.

He was pissed at how you could just reject such an amazing gift. There were so many girls who would just cling on to Jungkook if he just gave them one of his signature smirks. But then you just go ahead and reject something so precious to him. He felt like you rejected his taste…. like you rejected his heart. He didn't understand you. You were so easy to deceive yet so difficult to receive.

Jungkook picked up his phone and checked your message. It was something he didn't expect. He felt worried all of a sudden.

           JUNGKOOK HELP!

Y/N What happened?

             THE WASHROOM NOW

                                                                               PLEASE!!!

Okay hold on. I'll be there.

Jungkook never ran so fast to a washroom in his life. But he quickly stopped when he saw the ‘ladies only’ sign on the door. He looked around and then went in quickly.

“Y/N?”

“Jungkook! You came. Wait how did you come in?”

“Are you stupid? You asked me to.” Jungkook sounded annoyed but also relieved you weren't dying.

“Okay… um so….um…. can you…. like get me that…. ”

“Get you what?” He was confused.

“You know that…” your voice trailed off.

“THAT WHAT? Y/N” Jungkook's voice sounded so pissed off, you thought you would rather stay in the stinking bathroom forever than come out and face him.

“You know the tampons..” You said weakly.

Realization hit Jungkook just like how his puberty hit him. Hard. Of course you wanted that. That's why you were sitting in a bathroom shouting for help. He felt so stupid.

He quickly ran to get them and let's just say, when he came back, he looked like somebody painted his face red.

You came put of the washroom finding Jungkook leaning against the wall.

“Thanks..” You trailed off looking at the floor. You suddenly remembered about your little fight.

“No problem, babe..” Jungkook smirked and rustled your hair. You blushed.

Jungkook couldn't afford to fight with you any longer. He had to get back to his plan. He couldn't let personal emotions get the best of him.

But did you just make him buy tampons for you. TF?!

He didn't sign up for this shit.