Chapter 18

Jungkook was excited to move in with you. Why would he say no? Of course it was only till your sister and Jackson moved out but he still couldn't believe how everything was playing out exactly according to his plan. He wanted to be close to your sister and that's exactly what he got. Or more to be frank. To live under the same roof as Jieun noona. It was the perfect opportunity to make things happen. One, he could make your sister jealous and realize what a douchebag Jackson is. Two, he could create some ‘moments’ that could, you know, lead to something more.

He quickly rang your doorbell. When you opened, he noticed your eyes were red. All the excitement and happiness he had had, a while ago vanished into thin air. Jungkook realized that not for once, did he think about all the things that were going through your mind right now. Your sister and your ex-boyfriend living under the same roof as you, having there little moments while you feel all alone and betrayed. He pitied you. But he knew you didn't want his pity so he didn't say anything.

You didn't think Jungkook noticed your reddened eyes and continued pretending. “Hey babe..” You called out.

“Hey.”

“So I was thinking since we only have two rooms, you and Jackson can stay in that room and me and eonnie will stay in my room.”

Jungkook mentally groaned. ‘Not seeing his face wasn't enough, now I have to sleep in the same room as him. Great.’

“Sure” he smiled. What else could he do? Anything for Jieun noona.

Suddenly the doorbell rang.
You went to open it and saw Jieun and Jackson. It was the first time Jackson was coming to your apartment after everything.

“Hey….” He trailed off not knowing how to face you.

“Hey. So guys since I only have two rooms so me and eo-”

“Yeah it's fine, me and Jackson can share one room.” Your sister said looking at Jackson who smirked back at her.

You and Jungkook felt like time had stopped. You didn't want to even think about it. Right then, only one thought crossed both of your minds 'Did they do it already?'

“Okay we are pretty tired anyways we'll talk tomorrow okay. The rest of our luggage will come tomorrow by the way. Goodnight.” Your sister said pushing Jackson into the room.

You and Jungkook just stood there for a couple of minutes staring at the closed door of their room hesitantly imagining all the disgusting things they would be doing. Of course they were in a relationship but you never thought that they went that far. You both felt like everything was crashing down.

You looked at Jungkook who looked back at you.

“Wanna go out for a drink?” He suggested.

*********
Even though Jungkook suggested the idea, you were the one who was gulping down bottles of soju, now.

You both didn't want to talk because you couldn't talk without letting out any secrets.

So it was not until you had downed 5 bottles of soju and Jungkook 3, that you actually started talking about some important questions.

Questions like:
What is the purpose of life?
Do you have a dog?
Don't you think every girl's left boob is bigger than her right one?

“You know Kookie, if I cut myself into two halves then I could be two different people. I am so assymmiry..…assymmc….ass” Jungkook chuckled at you who was so drunk that you couldn't even pronounce ‘asymmetrical’ properly. He was more sober than you.

“Yah I think we should go now.” Jungkook tried to get up but you pulled him down.

“Am I hot?” You blurted out.

Jungkook sobered up completely. “What?”

“Ani, he didn't do it with me even once. He has never even touched me…..looked at me like that……How can he do it with her when he just met her three weeks ago. Am I that much of a turn-off?” You crumpled down and hid your face in your hands.

Jungkook felt his heart breaking. He realized you both were going through the same kind of a pain. The pain of being rejected. He didn't once again think about the things going through your head.

He suddenly pulled your hands away from your face and looked at your teary face and pouted lips. “Y/N. Don't cry. You are very hot and sexy to me.”

“You're just saying that so that I won't feel bad.”

“No I am not. You are so hot that sometimes I can't control myself around you. I sometimes get too caught up with you that I forget what I am really supposed to be doing here with you”

“What are you supposed to be doing, Kookie?” You asked innocently.

Jungkook couldn't answer that. Not now, not ever. Not while looking at your face like this. He couldn't tell you that he was supposed to be using you.
So he tried to change the topic. It was a great thing that drunk peoples' attention span can be shifted easily. “You know, sometimes I get a boner when I'm around you.”

“Really?” You asked, your face lighting up.

Jungkook nodded smiling. He couldn't differentiate between his real words and fake words anymore.

“Yoooooooohoooooo” You quickly stood up and started shouting to random people. “Did you hear that? My boyfriend thinks I'm haaaaawt.”

Jungkook started giggling at your cuteness.
“Yah, sit down.”

You pushed his hand away and continued yelling, “He said he gets a boner when he's with me.” Jungkook's smile faded when he realized what you were blurting out.

He quickly got up from his seat taking your things and pulling you along with him towards the entrance of the bar. But you weren't completed yet.

“Guess what? We are probably going to do it tonight. Baby, did you get the necessary supplies? You know what I mean.” You winked weirdly at Jungkook who threw you over his shoulders and ran out of the bar.

“You're never drinking again,Y/N. Let's get you home.”

That's when it suddenly hit Jungkook.

‘I have to sleep in the same bed as this organism for the next ‘oh so many’ nights. Great. Just great!’