Chapter 34

You were wrong again. Sometimes there is no 'right timing'.

You walked back to the entrance. You were about to leave the house when 'it' suddenly hit. You know, that special realization kinda thingy people get suddenly. You got it right at that moment.

'This is what I've always done. Run away from the things I love and cherish instead of protecting them. You wanted me to protect my stuff Jieun, I'll show you how damn well I protect them.'

You stomped your way back to his room. You shoved the door open trying to make as much noise as possible. Jieun and Jungkook looked up at you startled. Jieun quickly pushed Jungkook away from her. She didn't want you to misunderstand.

"Y/N, please don't misunderstand."

You didn't bother to waste your time with words. You were pissed. You quickly went and stood in between them.

"This man here is mine, eonnie. M.I.N.E. So will you please back off. You don't have a chance here."

Jieun was startled at the sudden change in your tone. She quickly left the house smiling. "She finally learned. I taught her well."

Jungkook didn't have time to process anything. You quickly pushed him back onto the bed and hovered over him.
"What the hell were you trying to do? You always complain about me running off with other guys and here you are doing the exact same thing?"

"Y/N, Noona was just comfo-"

"Shut up." You grabbed on to his cheeks before smashing your lips onto his. You finally knew what you missed so much about him.

You broke the kiss when you felt something wet on your hands. It was his tears. He was crying, shattering your heart with every drop. This is what you had done to him. You had made him a mess. 'How cruel was I?'

"Kookie, don't cry, please I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I won't ever leave you again. I love you."

"Really? You are not going to go back? What about Namjoon?" He looked at you with red eyes.

You smiled."You are so stupid. Pabo."
You pulled him into another deep kiss.

********
For the next couple of hours you both lay in bed, cuddled up in each other's arm, talking about all the stuff that happened in the past six months you both had lived without each other.

"Namjoon and Jin are dating? Namjoon's gay. Daebak." Jungkook said surprised. He found some kind of an eternal peace knowing that you were safe from Namjoon.

"Exactly. I told you people like a thousand times. But no? You people were so stubborn. You people are so dumb." You whined.

Jungkook chuckled. "So you and Namjoon lived separately and everything right?" He didn't want to sound obvious but he was also desperate.

You knew where he was getting at. So you played along "Oh yeah...." You looked at the smile of relief that was spread across on his face and also how it faded when you said the next sentence. "He also took me clubbing frequently. You know how free America is."

"C-clubbing. So you went out with those foreign men and danced and drank and did everything?"
Jungkook's ears were turning red.

"Yeah. It was sooooo fun." You suppressed a smile.

Jungkook fell silent. His face looked dull.

"Oh my god. You are so dumb. Besides I don't think American men are as handsome as you."

"I'm only dumb for you."

"Cheesy." You scrunched up your nose causing both of you to giggle.

You both lay like that some time when he suddenly said,

"Is this real? Or am I dreaming again?"

"As real as it can get." you replied placing your hand on his soft cheeks.
We stayed like that looking at each other.

"Even if this is a dream I promise I will never wake up from it. I won't close my eyes ever again."

You pinched his cheek and giggled at him.
"What do you mean you will never close your eyes? You won't sleep again?"

"If that's what it takes." he placed his hands on yours and stroked it lightly.

"So you think I am handsome? Even more than Jiminie hyung?" He continued smirking and hovering over you.

"You are handsome..... more than Jimin?....." You tried to pull him close only to escape through the gap and run away giggling. "I don't think so."

"Y/N, come back here. You have no idea what I am going to do to you if I catch you."

.T
.H
.E
.
.E
.N
.D
.

_________________________________________