Chapter 8

"Lucious POV"

'Continued'

"What the hell is she doing here?" Mira asked as I covered Zoe's eyes.

"She living here already Lucious?" She continued

"I don't live here bitch. I spent the night." Taraji grinned

"What a Hoe." Mira mumbled

"I've been with two men my entire life sweety, a hoe is in front of me it ain't me." Taraji said after telling Zoe to cover her ear's.

She's such a mother. Even though her and Mira were bickering she was still in mommy mode and it was such a turn on. I looked over at Mira as she had nothing else to say.

"Lucious? Care to tell me why our daughter just walked in on a crazy half naked women?" Taraji whispered to me as her eyes stayed on Mira.

"Look baby she wanted to talk and she told me she was here already. I couldn't do anything." I explained

"Why are you explaining yourself Lucious? I'm your fiancée not her." Mira said

"Last time I checked you left me Mira. In what world are we still engaged?" I asked sarcastically and she rolled her eye's.

"Zoe baby go watch TV in the other room while us grown ups talk okay." I told her then bent down and kissed her head before she ran off.

I turned to Mira, "Can you put on some clothes please." I politely asked her

"What did you want to talk about Mira." I asked as I sat in a nearby chair and pulled Taraji into my lap. She giggled when I kissed her neck before looking over at Mira who was now fully clothed.

"Well if you haven't noticed yet, I'm pregnant Lucious." She said looking into my eyes.

*awkward silence*

"What do you mean pregnant, I haven't slept with you since the miscarriage." I finally got out breaking the silence

"I know but I started feeling nauseous a couple of months ago so I went to see my doctor. She told me that the treatment worked and that I'm 5 and a half months pregnant. And before you question me, yes it's yours. I haven't been with anyone else since I met you." Mira said and I looked over at Taraji who kept her eyes away from me.

"I have to go." Taraji suddenly said as she got up from my lap and grabbed her purse then headed towards the room where Zoe was.

"Baby where are you going?" I called out as I went after her. She just kept walking so I pulled her back and into my arms.

I wrapped my arms tightly around her waist and hers around my torso as she rested her head on my chest with a sigh.

"I don't think being together is in our cards Lucious." She said out of the blue.

"Don't say that, we're meant to be together Raji. Just cause she's pregnant doesn't mean I wanna be in a relationship wit her. I love you so much and after last night I don't wanna lose you again." I said kissing her head.